Looking for a clan. K:D is 1.40 (PS3)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Looking for a clan. K:D is 1.40 (PS3)

Hey I'm looking to get in a clan that is fairly decent (Around 1.30 KD and above with 300 or above SPM). I play Ps3 and my gamertag is Xx_PlatinumPT_xX.  I'm good with just about all weapons!  If you have a spot for a new member add me and I'll accept and send you an invite to my party and we can talk about what I have to do to get in.  Thanks!

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Looking for a clan. K:D is 1.40 (PS3)

in reply to Xx_PlatinumPT_x

Hey the names Brandon and I have been looking for members for my clan and I'd love to have you if you'd check out my discussion about my clan I'd love that. Sadly I am the only member but I am fairly decent. My K/D's for my old account are: Mw3 - 1.63 or 1.67K/D(cant remember), Black Ops - 1.87K/D, Black Ops 2 - 1.5(something cant remember because I reset my stats). But yah I'd love for you to join just message my disscussion, or my PSN account, xNabarii.

Level 1

Hey the names Brandon and I have been looking for members for my clan and I'd love to have you if you'd check out my discussion about my clan I'd love that. Sadly I am the only member but I am fairly decent. My K/D's for my old account are: Mw3 - 1.63 or 1.67K/D(cant remember), Black Ops - 1.87K/D, Black Ops 2 - 1.5(something cant remember because I reset my stats). But yah I'd love for you to join just message my disscussion, or my PSN account, xNabarii.

Level 1

Sorry for the spam the stupid forum wouldn't work so I hit the button like 50 times and it made multiple posts sorry

Level 1

check out Ashes of The innocent (AoTi) we are a very active clan with over 60 active members, we play on multiple consoles xbox, ps3, wii and pc, our ps3 division is active within clan challanges and have gold tags, our xbox division is active in the leagues, we have a sturctured ranking system so we are not messy, we have our own website, forums and xat chat, visit our website ai-hq.com for more info on us and to fill out an application

Level 10

Come check out the InfamousSociety if you're looking for a laid back casual clan. Our PS3 division is pretty big btw. Hope to see you on our site!

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200434719?tstart=0

Level 11

join my clan UGWe add me

Level 1
Highlighted

Level 3

Studios