Looking for a XBox BO2 clan to join

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Looking for a XBox BO2 clan to join

Hey,

Looking for a decent clan. Preferably one with mature players who want to succeed in the game, but also have fun at the same time.

I consider myself a team player.

I'm not the best, but I am dedicated to improving my gameplay,

Msg me on XBL: GT Slayertidus21, or reply back!

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Looking for a XBox BO2 clan to join

in reply to Slayertidus

This is BIG DEAL N1NJA clan is looking for more players were a smaller clan were all above 21 except my girlfriends little brother

Level 1

in reply to Slayertidus

This is BIG DEAL N1NJA clan is looking for more players were a smaller clan were all above 21 except my girlfriends little brother

Level 1

in reply to Tonybeek

How many people do you currently have, and what kinda games do you play, like TDM, Mercenary Moshpit, Zombies, etc?

Level 1

in reply to Slayertidus

We are recruiting players for our clan NeV3r BaCk DoWn. We are level 18 on Elite and currently have around 40 members. If interested, just register on the website and fill out an application http://nev3rbackdown.enjin.com/recruitment

Level 1

in reply to ThAtGuYBoNeS

Alright I registered on the website. FYI, from COD Elite my K/D ratio is .54, but the past few weeks I've been getting better. Anywhere from maybe .7 - 2.00+.

Level 1

in reply to Slayertidus

Come join Ashes of the Innocent [AoTi]!  Check out our website, http://ai-hq.com/.  We have divisions for all the major systems (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, and PC). We have over 60 active members, most of them being from the PS3 division.  The PS3 division also does Clan Ops and has Golden Clan tags.  AoTi is listed among the top 100 CoD clans. On the website, we have our own forums and active Xat chat.  We are a very experienced clan from having been around for over 4 years, so we know what we’re doing.  We also have a structured ranking system to stay organized, which is just another testament to our experience.  The only requirement is you must be older than 15, or at least be able to show your mature enough for us.

Feel free to fill out an application on our website, which is in bold above, and gun along side us! We’re always looking for new members

Private message me if you have any questions.

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to Slayertidus

Hello, I am a recruitment officer for instantdeathsquad, or IDS. We have a large COD division that is active and dedicate to the community.  We are an 18+ clan so we are a mature clan. I invite you to come have a look at our site, http://instantdeathsquad.net. If you like what you see I encourage you to apply.

See you out there,

LemurInDisguise

Level 3

Studios