Looking for a Clan in which I won't play alone. (Xbox 360)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Looking for a Clan in which I won't play alone. (Xbox 360)

I am looking for any Clans willing to accept me.  I DO NOT want to join a clan with a negative KSmiley Very Happy.  My KSmiley Very Happy is 1.08, I am trying to get it up and will be willing to Fresh Start if needed to meet requirements.  I would aso like for the clan to have a humor to it, but play serious, like giving call outs.  I really don't like clan members who listen to hardcore rap, like saying different names for weed, or talking about doing stuff to women. Please comment your Gamertag into the discusion.

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Looking for a Clan in which I won't play alone. (Xbox 360)

in reply to LiquidationiLy

I know a fun but serious clan when needed , its my brothers clan their recuiting lol I play with them alot there really fun to play with and their really good so if your interested just add him on xbox @ALPHA xXx OMEGA or msg

Level 1

I know a fun but serious clan when needed , its my brothers clan their recuiting lol I play with them alot there really fun to play with and their really good so if your interested just add him on xbox @ALPHA xXx OMEGA or msg

Level 1

FinaL C0NFL1CT hmu...

Level 6
Highlighted

GT = Birdiekat - Come an take a look at our site www.dagclan.com

Look forward to seeing you on there

Level 8

~AoTi~

--Ashes of the Innocent--

A clan for people who play on...

--Xbox 360-- http://ai-hq.com/viewforum.php?f=64

--Playstation 3-- http://ai-hq.com/viewforum.php?f=63

--Wii U-- http://ai-hq.com/viewforum.php?f=62

--PC-- http://ai-hq.com/viewforum.php?f=70

We are NOT a small clan; we are a large, friendly, and organized clan that works together like a family!

60+ Members, help us expand!

Listed on top 100 CoD Clans.

Have our own website.

Active Xat chat.

Forums to discuss gaming needs and such

It's all about having fun - we love party games!

Old clan, we've been around for more than 4 years!

Mainly a CoD clan, so we know what we're doing.

PS3 is doing Clan Ops and has Golden Clan Tags!

We do play other games!

We have a structured ranking system, so we are not a mess of a clan!

NO NOOBTUBES, NO RPG'S.

Must be older than 15, or show you're mature enough for us.

Look at our clan rules here! http://ai-hq.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=706

Feel free to fill out an application, and gun along side one of us

We play as a team- we win an get better as a team !!

Level 10

HI well PGO is currently recruting if your intrested add me on xbox and we can talk. we have our own website check it out www.pgonetwork.com we are a very active clan for all kind of players.we are also about to host a few trournements for our clan memebers. if u intrested hit me up in my gamer tag            PGO DEATHLOK X

Level 1

Hey, Foundations of Destruction is recruiting and we would be happy to have you! We have casual and competitive players, and members from all around the world to party up with. And just recently we sent a team to MLG Dallas!  You would however, have to pass a tryout in order to be competitive. We host gamenights every week, and are currently having a 1v1 ladder within the clan. Also, we are setting up tournaments for the near future, with one giving 1600 MSP to the winner! Come check us out at www.clanfod.com

If you have any questions, feel free to add or msg me on XBL, GT is MutantTeam CoCo

Level 3

Our clan is MEHT. We are actively recruiting. We have 20 members who are active.A k/d of over 1.0, age of 16 +, and a mic are requirements. We have strategies for maps and do use call outs often. I started with the clan 3 months ago and had a k/d of 1.06, and now my k/d is 1.43. We are "Campers," but it works. If you have any intertest several of us are on friday and saturday nights at about 8 cst. I will be on Saturday night the 29th. You can msg me and and play a few rounds with us, and if you want to join I will send you the link to our website. GT is ogden40. Lokking forward to hearing from you.

Level 1

Studios