Looking for a Clan XBOX

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Looking for a Clan XBOX

I'm looking for a clan that doesn't really care about K/D Ratio, and just wants to play. I'm up for anything really. I play almost every game-mode, and really just looking for a group to play with/have a good time

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: Looking for a Clan

in reply to MrBacon12

Gotta give more information... XBox or PS3

Level 6

in reply to CoachConflict

Oh, my bad. Xbox

Level 1

in reply to MrBacon12

Ok then... I can help... do you play core or HC?

Level 6

in reply to CoachConflict

Either, more of Core though

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to MrBacon12

What's your gamertag? I have clan that's few few months old but I'm looking for more active members to play with each other. I do my best to play with all of them but I'm not sure they play with each other.

Level 6

Re: Looking for a Clan XBOX

in reply to MrBacon12

my clan is perfect msg me on xbox. my gamertag is ajk459. You can get more info on my clan by msging me on xbox or replying down here.

Level 3

in reply to MrBacon12

Short and simple. I'm looking for dedicated people who knows the meaning of team. A group of people who plays the game to win by any means. Run n Guns snipers, and even campers. If you have school or work i understand you wont get kicked. this clan loves to run the score up and humilate the enemy. Ready to be join a real team no gimmiks join BLOODBATH MAFIA. Fill out application on elite. Looking for objective players also. (CTF,DOM,HP).

Level 5

in reply to aaaa111a111

Message KiNGPiNxThaBOSS. Join a real team. most of these clans care more about having the most members or kd's. Us at BLOODBATH MAFIA we only care about wins and having fun doing it.

Level 5

in reply to MrBacon12

Elite Rebel's wants you! We have 55 members right now and are continuing to get more members. The members we have right now are tremendous people, we may not be the best players in the world but the laughs we have make up for it. We take part in every clan op and every clan challenge and am currently clan level 12 almost 13 on BOP's 2. On MW3 we got to clan level 42. If you wanna join a clan that isn't over serious then ER's is perfect for you. No age limit or gaming level a issue. You must be able to do one clan op per weekend and most daily challenges to join this clan.

Msg me via XBL GT Damian Corns 81 or head to link below and apply https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/1802083

Level 4

Studios