Looking for a Black ops 2 (XBOX) clan!!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Re: Looking for a Black ops 2 (XBOX) clan!!!!

in reply to Cadell18

Join VRUS man. We are a small group of 7 guys looking to add more to the family KD doesnt matter to us as long as you want to have fun, have a mic and willing to help with the clan ops to get our golden tags were half way there we started late but were getting there fast

add me on Xbox: ejc5110

we wont come down on you for not being able to play we also have lives and some of us go to school, work or go to college but when we have free time we play for keeps (y)

Level 3

in reply to Cadell18

The clan that I am in is very organized and we have a little bit more than a 100 people. We hold tournaments sometimes and we also have a website if you are interested and mature let me know.

Level 1

in reply to MrWizite

yes im interested!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Cadell18

Our Xbox Clan "CRUE" has positions

avaliable.

Click >>>> Motley Crue <<<< to put in a

application and check us out on ELITE. 

Thanks!

-OO Nicc

Level 6

in reply to Cadell18

Come check out Foundations of Destruction! If you watched the CoD Championships, you may have noticed Donut Shop carrying FoD in their gamertags, and that is what it stands for! We sponsored Donut Shop in their run for the championship, and also sponsored Prime Example and Storm at MLG Dallas! We have both casual and competitive members from all over the world who play all types of games, from pub stomping to league play to GB's, so finding the right people to party up with is never too hard! Just let it be noted that you would have to pass a tryout consisting of a number of league play games if you decide to apply as a competitive member. We host gamenights every week to socialize and play with other members, and are currently having a 1v1 ladder and 4v4 MLG style tourney within the clan. Come check us out at www.clanfod.com! We look forward to having you.

And if you have any questions or would like to talk to me about the clan, msg or add MutantTeam CoCo on XBL.

Level 3

Studios