Looking for Group/Clan - Xbox360

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Looking for Group/Clan - Xbox360

What's up guys, I'm currently in the process of looking for a new group of friends/colleagues/clan to play with. I'm 21 years old, from Reno NV (West Coast United States). My main interest in Black Ops 2 is Hardpoint, but also enjoy Kill Confirmed, Demolition, Domination, ect. I'm currently Prestige 3, level 36. I'm mainly looking for a group of people, english speaking of course, that can have a good time and a few (a lot) of laughs.

You can reply here, or contact me via Xbox, my tag is RetrQspecT.

Thanks guys!

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Looking for Group/Clan - Xbox360

in reply to ReTroSpecTx1

Feel free to join my clan, it's called DroppedYou. I'll add you on xbl when i get on next if you're interested.

Level 2

in reply to ReTroSpecTx1

check out http://www.consolearmyhq.com/ u should like what u see click the fourms to learn to join

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to ReTroSpecTx1

We may be what your looking for.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/Legendsuk

UK-Legends is a uk based Xbox Gaming community.

Recruiting now for like minded clan members to play COD (We are actively trying to expand the clan to compete on black ops 2)  

REQUIREMENT

Working mic and able to communicate with others.

18+ years old

Must be in the uk

Access to Facebook (Clan matches/news will be posted on our page)

Please feel free to join us if you want to have fun whilst making friends. contact Marlow7322, stripiestswine9 or slippers1209 for more info.

RULES

Currently all we ask of members is that they can attend ops as often as possible. We realize people have other commitments so do not ask 100% attendance, however we will note who is online during ops; If your online during ops we will expect you to join in.

Level 6

in reply to Marlow7322

can i join your clan

Level 1

in reply to ReTroSpecTx1

hey want to join my clan i am new and i dont know how to get started and i am looking for people to join my clan

my clan is neur4l jr  neur4l is my big bro and he prestiged 20 in 13 weeks

Level 1

Studios