LOOKING FOR A COD: B.O. 2 CLAN FOR PS3

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

LOOKING FOR A COD: B.O. 2 CLAN FOR PS3

Hey been outta the CoD games for the last cpl releases. However Im looking for a group of people that play together on an almsot daily basis, I want to gain back my skills and have alot of fun doing it! So please let me know if anyone is looking for a NooB with some past experience and let me if we can talk! Thanks for taking the time to read this!

SlpD_Me_a_JeFry

30years old

Male

and Laid Back

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: LOOKING FOR A COD: B.O. 2 CLAN FOR PS3

in reply to Slpd_Me_a_JeFry

FRAGOUT!ENTERTAINMENT is where you wanna be! We are a PS3 multi game clan that would be more than happy to accommodate a player of your level. We have a great new website that we take applications through. Apply here http://fragout.enjin.com/recruitment.

Level 2

Eh man brand new clan just a few bros at Shootin Dolphins were getting into the new league and have some expertise over here. Overall, we just like to be laid back and kick ass and take names.
Add my psn and send me and message on here and psn

Chronic_Pain94

Level 1

in reply to Chronic_Pain199

ill shoot u a msg on spn chronic, ill do it shortly after i smoke ur first name

Level 1

in reply to Chronic_Pain199

ill shoot u a msg on spn chronic, ill do it shortly after i smoke ur first name

Level 1
Highlighted

I got a clan for you.... Here 4 Beer....just a group of guys that play together all the time and have a hell of a time doing it. Search my clan and apply or send me a msg on psn Heighton86

Level 4

Hello Slpd_Me_a_JeFry. If you are still looking for a clan I will suggest the 13th meu. We are a friendly clan focused on cooperation and are looking for more members for the just released BO2. We have two squads one based on the western hemisphere and one in the eastern due to time differences. To apply just follow the link http://13thmeu.forumn.org/register

We hope you will join us.

Level 1

Studios