Im lOoking for a ps3 clan..My KD is 1.87 i have All sub-machine guns diamond, Revolution map pack and I play all game modes in hardcore and Tdm dom. in core

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Im lOoking for a ps3 clan..My KD is 1.87 i have All sub-machine guns diamond, Revolution map pack and I play all game modes in hardcore and Tdm dom. in core

2 REPLIES

Re: Im lOoking for a ps3 clan..My KD is 1.87 i have All sub-machine guns diamond, Revolution map pack and I play all game modes in hardcore and Tdm dom. in core

in reply to 2BIG1

Hello,

Fiero Clan would be more than happy if you joined us. We currently have 5 members, but a little more and we could become a lot more competitive. If your interested just apply at ELITE. Search 'Fiero Clan' and apply. You can also add me on PS3

PSN: xMoDiFYz-

Level 1
Highlighted

Re: Im lOoking for a ps3 clan..My KD is 1.87 i have All sub-machine guns diamond, Revolution map pack and I play all game modes in hardcore and Tdm dom. in core

in reply to 2BIG1

You are more than welcome to come join x1xhiTTAxQuiTTAs. A brand new clan in search of experienced players to fill our roster who believe in teamwork . As of right now we have 3 members and are in need of more. We are good players with high rank ( 2 masters ) out of three ppl. Myself (quickscoper) one of them . Come help us build the ultimate clan! https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/7513802

Thanks,

Psn- x1xhiTTAxQuiTTA - add me

Don't take our KD serious because we are quick scopers . But anyone's style is welcome . We also have diamond camos , season pass and play Tdm mostly . I would like you to come join my clan and help us grow .

Lots of potential ! Mature players , mics and best of all a foundation for new elite players to team up and make a run at the leader boards . We need more players before the clan challenge Wednesday so hopefully your interested . Thx.

Level 4

Studios