I'm looking to join a good clan / team (playstation 3) - psn: klputman2

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

I'm looking to join a good clan / team (playstation 3) - psn: klputman2

Hey guys im looking for a good clan to join. Im 23, fun to play with and dont act like a giant douche.. lol. 

I love playing Demo, HQ and Sabo.. my favorite map is still and always will be nuketown!

Just add me online - PSN: klputman2

-Have the new sonywireless headset/mic

-Have nuketown

-1.90 and quickly growing K/D Ratio

-Have Elite

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: I'm looking to join a good clan / team (playstation 3) - psn: klputman2

in reply to Klputman21

Yo Man!

FRAGOUT!ENTERTAINMENT is where you wanna be! We are a PS3 multi game clan that would be more than happy to accommodate a player of your level. We have a great new website that we take applications through. Apply here http://fragout.enjin.com/recruitment.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Klputman21

DIZE

Established by an experienced and dedicated clan leader of over two years, DIZE is currently recruiting new members for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. We will provide you with support in the battlefield and we'll work together to become the best. DIZE is interested in members who are:

1) Active Players

2) Supportive Teammates

With these simple two requirements, we ask no more since a mere prestige emblem does not correctly determine a player's abilities. A player should not be recognized by their prestige emblem but of what they are capable in the battlefield. We do not require, but highly recommend a mic for upcoming Clan Operations and Clan Challenges. Together we can become the best. If you are interested in joining, apply here: http://dize.enjin.com/

Level 12

in reply to SubZeroPS3

I'm online now if anybody's got games going and wants to add me

Level 1

Studios