CLAN LEVEL 24 & RISING FAST RECRUITING ACTIVE PS3 ELITE MEMBERS DEDICATED & CASUAL PLAYERS WELCOME | WANT YOUR NAME UP IN LIGHTS? (YOUTUBE) | LIMITED SPOTS

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

CLAN LEVEL 24 & RISING FAST RECRUITING ACTIVE PS3 ELITE MEMBERS DEDICATED & CASUAL PLAYERS WELCOME | WANT YOUR NAME UP IN LIGHTS? (YOUTUBE) | LIMITED SPOTS

Looking for a fun clan to join? No requirements, all we ask is to be active, play the objective, and participate in clan challenges and clan ops.

Black Ops 2 Clan Level 24 & Rising Fast with 50+ members & counting. spots filling up quick. Come join the fun

Accepting active PS3 members for a limited time only.

Want your name up in lights? I post up team gameplays and clips for members on my YouTube channel, which has a great following going.

Feel free to check it out

http://www.youtube.com/user/SCRATCHONEMORE

Clan Name: TEAM SRH

Motto : Know Your Role

How to Join:

Simply Click on the Link below and click apply on the top right corner

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/3289481#clan-challenges

If I don't respond right away feel free to hit me up on Twitter or Facebook for a faster response

Twitter: @SCRATCHONEMORE

Facebook: Scratchonemore Gaming

The Revolution Is Here

Where it all started, Official Team SRH Superman Tomahawk Technicians : Deterring Campers Series

(Must watch lol)

Here's our OFFICIAL TEAM SRH TEAMTAGE VOLUME 1 DEBUT 9-9-12.

Showcasing all of our members chopping it up and the art of war and c4, come join in on the fun!

Here's a sample of one of my personal Black Ops 2 vids.

And here's the NEW Black Ops 2 Team SRH Raw Series Ep.1 which just debuted 12-18-12!

Come and join the fun before it's too late

Level 14
38 REPLIES

Re: CLAN LEVEL 7 & RISING FAST RECRUITING ACTIVE PS3 ELITE MEMBERS DEDICATED & CASUAL PLAYERS WELCOME | WANT YOUR NAME UP IN LIGHTS? (YOUTUBE) | LIMITED SPOTS

in reply to scratch_1_more

does SRH have a meaning?

Level 2

Re: CLAN LEVEL 7 & RISING FAST RECRUITING ACTIVE PS3 ELITE MEMBERS DEDICATED & CASUAL PLAYERS WELCOME | WANT YOUR NAME UP IN LIGHTS? (YOUTUBE) | LIMITED SPOTS

in reply to ManeTarget

Yup, Soldiers Reeking Havoc. (OG MembersSmiley Frustratedtoners Reeking Havoc)

Level 14

Invite nekid

Level 1

I applied on elite.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to dangerz1989

You're good to go

Level 14

i clicked the link and applied, when will i know if i got accepted?

Level 1

in reply to SAU6Memphis95

What's your gamertag/psn? I'll double check but I didn't see an app that resembled your forum name. Let me know

Level 14

Got a handful of applications. Everyone who's already applied you're in, welcome to the team. Spots are still available, apply before it's too late

Level 14

Hello I would like to join my K/D is a 1.26 please get back with me as soon as possible whats you PSN? So I can add you

Level 4

Studios