CLAN LEVEL 24 & RISING FAST RECRUITING ACTIVE PS3 ELITE MEMBERS DEDICATED & CASUAL PLAYERS WELCOME | WANT YOUR NAME UP IN LIGHTS? (YOUTUBE) | LIMITED SPOTS

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Re: CLAN LEVEL 10 & RISING FAST RECRUITING ACTIVE PS3 ELITE MEMBERS DEDICATED & CASUAL PLAYERS WELCOME | WANT YOUR NAME UP IN LIGHTS? (YOUTUBE) | LIMITED SPOTS

in reply to aj_killer_2000

You're good to go

Level 14

Re: CLAN LEVEL 10 & RISING FAST RECRUITING ACTIVE PS3 ELITE MEMBERS DEDICATED & CASUAL PLAYERS WELCOME | WANT YOUR NAME UP IN LIGHTS? (YOUTUBE) | LIMITED SPOTS

in reply to scratch_1_more

HI i sent an application. If you or one of your clan would like to meet me in game first so i can show you what i have to offer, just let me know

Level 1

in reply to K1KAat

It's all good bro you're in, just try to be as active as possible on clan ops/ challenges and have fun

Level 14

Applied aswell

Level 1

Ahha i've applied willing to join and do ops and challenges.. Hope i be able to join.. A.s.A.p: -Swerve

Level 1

in reply to ll--SwErVe--ll

Just processed your app you're good to go, the usual Clan Op lineup each weekend is Saturday Killconfirmed and Sunday TeamDeathmatch, have fun

Level 14

Re: CLAN LEVEL 11 & RISING FAST RECRUITING ACTIVE PS3 ELITE MEMBERS DEDICATED & CASUAL PLAYERS WELCOME | WANT YOUR NAME UP IN LIGHTS? (YOUTUBE) | LIMITED SPOTS

I am a Black Ops Ps3 player that would be dedicated to this clan if I were allowed to join. I'm new to clans so I want to join one that I feel would be good to start with. I am a level 38 non- prestige with a 1.03 KD. I usually play kill confirmed. I'm 16 and live in MD so I usually get on after 3 or 4 cause of school and such. Most of the time, as you can see from my KD I go positive in my games. If you want to have me as a role in the clan I won't mind. My favorite weapons are usually an MTAR, QBB LSW, Tac, or other autos. I use the shock charge and bouncing Betty a lot. Thank you for your consideration. By the way my name is MR_FRIED_TACO.

I already applied to the clan on Elite.

Level 1

Re: CLAN LEVEL 11 & RISING FAST RECRUITING ACTIVE PS3 ELITE MEMBERS DEDICATED & CASUAL PLAYERS WELCOME | WANT YOUR NAME UP IN LIGHTS? (YOUTUBE) | LIMITED SPOTS

in reply to MR_FRIED_TACO

Hey howzit goin, tried looking you up. There was a bunch of people that applied but I couldn't find one with the user name you gave (Possibly it didn't process when you tried to apply?) Anyways I've gone ahead and sent an invite your way so you should be good to go once you accept. Happy new year and welcome to the Team

Level 14

Re: CLAN LEVEL 12 & RISING FAST RECRUITING ACTIVE PS3 ELITE MEMBERS DEDICATED & CASUAL PLAYERS WELCOME | WANT YOUR NAME UP IN LIGHTS? (YOUTUBE) | LIMITED SPOTS

Let me join, i'm a pretty good player.

Level 1

Re: CLAN LEVEL 12 & RISING FAST RECRUITING ACTIVE PS3 ELITE MEMBERS DEDICATED & CASUAL PLAYERS WELCOME | WANT YOUR NAME UP IN LIGHTS? (YOUTUBE) | LIMITED SPOTS

in reply to AiiMZzz

Have you applied? What's your gamertag?

Level 14

Studios