Australian Clan "TwistedGamingAu" (TGAU) Few spots left - Black Ops 2 (Ps3)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Australian Clan "TwistedGamingAu" (TGAU) Few spots left - Black Ops 2 (Ps3)

Edited (20/11/12)

"TwistedGamingAu" (TGAU) Formely known as "Twisted Insides" (~T|~)

Starting to make changes to the clan. Biggest changes was the Clan name and title. Clan tag would'nt work on Black Ops 2 so we had to change it.

Note: Room in the clan is getting smaller and smaller. Only the dedicated applicants will be accepted. Don't want the right people to miss out.

Recuirements:

- We are looking for members who play the objective but don't worry all to much about their K/D, but still half decent.

- Need to be living in Australia/New Zealand to apply for clan (Helps out with lag issues whilst playing)

- Don't want hardcore, full-on players. We are a chilled clan, we play for fun but still keep the enemy on their toes.

- We want active memberswho can participate in ranking up the clan(not a big drama if you miss any Challenges/Ops though)

- Age limit: 15     Makes the clan feel more mature, no squeekers.

Feel free to apply if you meet the requirements and i hope to be meeting some new people

To Join:

Please log into elite first then go to this link and hit apply https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/179250

Level 4
42 REPLIES

Re: Australian Clan "TwistedGamingAu" (TGAU) Looking For Members Black Ops 2 (Ps3)

in reply to wagzy69

Hey,

I'm an Aussie, I play on ps3 and play the objective. KD of about 1. No mic right now, but I'm working on getting one soon. PSN is Avenger_k if you want to add me.

Thanks

Level 1

Re: Australian Clan "TwistedGamingAu" (TGAU) Looking For Members Black Ops 2 (Ps3)

in reply to Avenger_k

Invited you man

Level 4

in reply to wagzy69

How about NZrs? our country have shocking clans..

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to caesarshade

Sure man. I'll change the description to let other know they can join

Level 4

in reply to wagzy69

How do  join?Smiley Happy

Level 1

in reply to coolock

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/179250

Let me know if this link take you to the clan page where you can apply. If so I'll leave it in the description for others.

Level 4

in reply to wagzy69

it does indeed

Level 1

in reply to caesarshade

Okay thanks Smiley Happy

Level 4

in reply to wagzy69

having some comp problems not too sure if my recruitment form went through or not.

But secret.davies@gmail.com if we needa chat

Shot

Level 1

Studios