Any EU clans recruiting? (PS3)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Re: Any EU clans recruiting? (PS3)

in reply to RMY-CJHOUSTON

Thanks for the offer but with such few EU players i think i will pass as i will be in the same situation im in now looking for more EU players to join on a regular basis & good luck with the clan

Level 7

in reply to XxDemoDanxX

Well actually one of the new guys is actually recruiting right now and we have a member validating. So four members joining in a 24 hour period is a good situation to be in. That way when the members do join you have a chance to actually get to know them and work in different play styles.

Level 15

in reply to XxDemoDanxX

ShockCharged!

Need a clan which is new but experienced ? Need a clan who have active members?

Well you've found it.

ShockCharged is a Uk based clan which offers people a fun gaming experience. This clan participates in clan ops/challenges as much as possible.

Currently has a good start and will be leveling up at a rapid pace. We regularly give ACTIVE members small prizes monthly like lovefilm trials, netflix trials amazon vouchers and others. We do a raffle and then message the player who won. The most recent winner was Bartek2101who recived a £10 amazon voucher.

Requirements

• You need to atleast be 13
  • Need a 0.50k/d (We look out for those who need a bit of help)
  • Need a 150+spm
  • Need to be atleast lvl 20.
  • And needs to know how to have fun.

Thats pretty much it. There are also some upcoming clan ops/challenges coming up so you better join fast for the mayhem.

Add/Message the clan leader BeastImpact for more information. Link to clan HQ :https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/5354789

And the link to our new fb page : http://www.facebook.com/Skdclan

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to XxDemoDanxX

Also ask other recruiters and see how many reply to your questions. Make sure you're not just going to be a number. By all means shop around and remember Console ARMY will still be here. Good luck and Happy Hunting.

Level 15

in reply to RMY-CJHOUSTON

One of your EU players just messaged me. I will keep that in mind and i will get back to you once i have had good look around to see whats out there for me

Level 7

in reply to XxDemoDanxX

You owe it to yourself to make the best choice, so look around and I hope I meet you soon.

Level 15

Studios