Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Recruitment Forum

xCooterxKatx
6 REPLIES 6

Hey there,

TG is currently recruiting for PS4 and XBOX. If you are looking for a clan with structured practices, military style procedures and ranking systems with a well run website and forums then please come and check us out!!! 

https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/56597/

We cater to casual gamer all the way to super competitive players in multiplayer and blackout with big emphasis on team work and communication. If this sounds appealing please either take a look at our website, shoot me a message on here on on PSN (Boivin913)

Thanks!

Boivin913

Boivin913

NIGHTMARE CLAN RECRUITMENT 

We are currently recruiting highly skilled players to join our family. Requirements are..

1.5 K/D+

18+

Good Attitude 

Good Mic

We hope to hear from you soon message on XBOX SlyClipZ, or our website www.nightmareclan.net2ADD8D88-49E3-40C9-959B-FCD73F9201F3.jpeg

NewVisionSTRIX

Hey Cooter!!!!!!

Shadow Company are currently recruiting for PS4 and XBOX. If you are looking for a clan with structured practices, military style procedures and ranking systems with a well run website and forums then please come and check us out!! www.theschq.com

We have individual squads that play Multiplayer, Blackout and Competitive Multiplayer. If this sounds appealing please either take a look at our website, shoot me a message on here on on PSN (MrPunkRocka)

We are here to improve, win, make friends and have fun doing it!

Thanks!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/503681674333388800/516281123068837908/PunkSig.png
Mr_PunkRocka

CruitPoster3.jpg

You can also contact me directly on Discord by sending a friend request to RysingPhoenix#0645

SirRysingPhoenix
Highlighted
Call of Duty
IVIichaelB

MENU

LEVEL | PRESTIGE
LINK ACCOUNTS

ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT

LINKED ACCOUNTS

BASIC INFO

PREFERENCES

SIGN OUT
LOOKING FOR SUPPORT? GOT YOU COVERED!
BROWSE SUPPORT SITE

CHECK ONLINE SERVICES

ASK AN AMBASSADOR

ASK THE COMMUNITY

ASK ACTIVISION SUPPORT

OR
LOGIN FOR PERSONALIZED HELP

PURCHASE

GAMES

NEWEST RELEASES

BLACK OPS 4

WWII

INFINITE WARFARE

MODERN WARFARE REMASTERED

BLACK OPS 3

OTHER TITLES

MOBILE GAMES

MY CALL OF DUTY

NEWS

ESPORTS

COMMUNITY

STORE

LOGOUT

CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 4 RECRUITMENT FORUM
CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 4 RECRUITMENT FORUM
[PS4][EU][BO4][LP][BO] Looking for Players
Hi,

Starting playing competitive again and looking for other players to play LP with. Must know what theyre doing.

Also I play Blackout to chill out.

Add me iainy14

Ijy15
Ijy15
4 HOURS AGO

Message 1 of 2
Re: [PS4][EU][BO4][LP][BO] Looking for Players
in reply to Ijy15
Hi there.
I am in a clan called CORE Gaming.
World wide and we have different sections to cater for people. We have casual gamers and we have competitive gamers. There is LOADS of members and always someone online to pay with also.. You make forever friends here and you can choose multiplayer, blackout, squad. There are people who play zombies also. There is not one single bad person here and the banter is great.
If your interested then follow my link to the site and sign up. From there follow all instructions you receive.

Www.core-gaming.net

Discord information is given once signed up
MrBlobby#9925027

Studios