Bo4 Mp and Bo clan Read for more info please

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Recruitment Forum

A tryout will be made as well to assess whether you have the skill to join or not. This is going to be a full on clan with hundreds of people, I want to just focus on high level play to compete in tournaments and more, please only dm if you are genuinely interested, anyone who fails to comply with the requirements will be discarded DM FOR MORE INFO Im looking to create a serious EU team full of active players who really want to succeed and become one of the bests out there. we are a mainly Bo4 Clan. If you are interested you must meet the following requirements . EU . Ps4 . 16+ . Good Mic . Fluent English A tryout will be made as well to assess whether you have the skill to join or not. This is going to be a full on clan with hundreds of people, I want to just focus on high level play to compete in tournaments and more, please only dm if you are genuinely interested, anyone who fails to comply with the requirements will be discarded DM FOR MORE INFOhttps://discord.gg/pMeYhV . we also want to make two teams a Blackout team and a Multiplayer team we have a few for multiplayer right now and they seem to see that we want to succeed in our goal of reaching the competitive level and they seem to like it if you do want to join then come along join the discord server and tell us what team you want too join you will be assesed by the blackout out owner or if you do Multiplayer then you will be assesed by me if you want to just chat about it then join the server and we will talk we mainly need Blackout memeber so if you want to play blackout then come along. thank you

JordanHowell27

Studios