Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Highlighted

yellow warning sign

When i go into the multiplayer tab (on pc if that matters) It has a little yellow warning sign next to my name. Can anyone help with this issue???

BenBenyBoy
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: yellow warning sign

in reply to BenBenyBoy
Solution

This means you have new cosmetic unlocks that you have not viewed. If you click on your name, then Personalization / Identity you'll be able to see more yellow icons. Follow the yellow icons until you have spotted all the new cosmetics and it'll go away. Unless you happen to get the bug I have, inwhich the game gives you access to a cosmetic that is locked behind another cosmetic that you don't have. Then you are stuck with it until they realize the issue and resolve it, or you get the blocking cosmetic unlocked.

FollyCDC
5 REPLIES

in reply to BenBenyBoy
Solution

This means you have new cosmetic unlocks that you have not viewed. If you click on your name, then Personalization / Identity you'll be able to see more yellow icons. Follow the yellow icons until you have spotted all the new cosmetics and it'll go away. Unless you happen to get the bug I have, inwhich the game gives you access to a cosmetic that is locked behind another cosmetic that you don't have. Then you are stuck with it until they realize the issue and resolve it, or you get the blocking cosmetic unlocked.

FollyCDC

in reply to FollyCDC

thank you very much

BenBenyBoy

in reply to BenBenyBoy

That you like most other hasn't both a season pass/ doesn't have the latest mappack.

A cheap tactic of Activision/treyarch to sell more

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

in reply to BenBenyBoy

15491726044774906639512645386527.jpg

I think the warning sign means that this person in your party does not have all the DLC maps for a playlists

iG3tR3kT

in reply to iG3tR3kT

3C5FE785-E012-4E9C-BD22-A074797FE9F3.jpegI cant go online .. and my internet is perfect .. i have this error and my friends from the same country dont.. what is this ?

cr1skon

Studios