yellow caution sign by my name but I have season pass

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Highlighted

there is a yellow caution sign next to my name in multiplayer lobby but i own the season pass? and yes the dlc is installed

TheBrofessor45
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there,

If you're on Xbox, the yellow triangle is just a visual error. Xbox players will gain access the DLC 2 maps next week. If you're on PS4, please head to your BO4 Add-Ons to make sure all DLC is properly installed.

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
7 REPLIES 7

Hey there,

If you're on Xbox, the yellow triangle is just a visual error. Xbox players will gain access the DLC 2 maps next week. If you're on PS4, please head to your BO4 Add-Ons to make sure all DLC is properly installed.

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

The PS Store shows the maps as purchased and installed, still no luck
@PSSupport wrote:

Hey there,

Deisel_Dizzle

I'm getting the yellow caution symbol telling me that I can't play certain modes because I don't have the DLC.   I've confirmed that it's downloaded and I can play it in a custom game just not in multiplayer.

I play on Xbox one and I do own the season pass.

Poproxndrpepper

Hello!

Please make sure you do not have any pending installs in your BO4 Add-Ons. If you're still experiencing issues accessing the new DLC on your Xbox, please contact our support team on Twitter.

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

This again does not work 

traderofsouls

Try restarting your game, that seemed to work for me once I bought the pass

@TheBrofessor45 wrote:

there is a yellow caution sign next to my name in multiplayer lobby but i own the season pass? and yes the dlc is installed

Dibarr117

I too have a yellow caution, says new maps arent installed therefore wont be accessible but they are? how do i remedy this? for a couple days i had access to and played in the feautred mosh pit in some of the new maps then now i see this error....

Karr99

Studios