Yo if you didn’t know what fresh start was will they give you your old rank back%3F

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Highlighted

Yo if you didn’t know what fresh start was will t...

If you didn’t know what fresh start meant will they give you your rank back?

Harrybalzahnya
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Yo if you didn’t know what fresh start was wi...

in reply to Harrybalzahnya
Solution
I made that mistake too... Seems "prestiging" (as much of a fresh start as it is), isn't what you're clicking on there. Technically I'm resetting myself.... So misleading.... Anyway.... I'm over it now, but to answer your question: No.

They should know better than to put that option there. I'm pretty sure it's a way for the devs to troll some members of the community.
PrO_xMoDz_Xavi
6 REPLIES

in reply to Harrybalzahnya
Solution
I made that mistake too... Seems "prestiging" (as much of a fresh start as it is), isn't what you're clicking on there. Technically I'm resetting myself.... So misleading.... Anyway.... I'm over it now, but to answer your question: No.

They should know better than to put that option there. I'm pretty sure it's a way for the devs to troll some members of the community.
PrO_xMoDz_Xavi

in reply to PrO_xMoDz_Xavi

It's right next to the Prestige token. I lost ALL of my effort I put into this. I'm not that great of a player so it takes me much longer and this makes me question common sense.

Mike_Fury

in reply to Mike_Fury

I do agree it's not in the best of places but I struggle to see how anybody cannot distinguish between Fresh Start and Prestige unless it's a case of hard-core button mashing or severe dyslexia.

Do people not read things before they just hit a button and hope? Going by the number of fresh start posts on this forum it would appear not! And it's got to suck loosing progress but hey least you have a new calling card to show for your error.

Just a hard-core zombie mode gamer trying to help other gamers as and when I can.
StompingHeadz

in reply to StompingHeadz

Lost content forever for reset. FML 

DrToe

in reply to StompingHeadz

in my case i almost reset mine because after i prestiged up it came back to prestige screen rather than return to lobby. i thought it did not take and i was stuck.i hit the reset button thinking i had lost everything anyway but at the last second decided not to and backed out of prestige page by pure luck thats what your suppose to do.this is and easy fix they just wont do.advance you to the lobby to avoid reseting. im sure many are because of this situation.but hey who can blame them theyve got skins to sell no time for the trivial....

guydodge

in reply to guydodge

I completley agree its coming up to the Xmas period where money from gamers and gamers parents alike will be changing hands like it's going out of fashion and as with all company's including Activision it's about pleasing the share holders and hitting sales figures on there product.

Personally I think they should move the fresh start button away from prestige as I doubt it would be a hard thing to do lets hope they do but who knows and as ya said quite rightfully it's all about selling them skins at the end of the day.

Just a hard-core zombie mode gamer trying to help other gamers as and when I can.
StompingHeadz

Studios