Why cant I play split screen multiplayer zombies Online%3F

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

I am trying to connect to a game of zombies Online. It is split screen. But it won't find players to match us with. It will work for one player matches but if we connect both accounts and try to play split screen online it won't match us it just says it's searching for players for a very long time. Any suggestions?

JennaS2
10 REPLIES 10

I am having the exact same problem and it is very aggravating! My husband and I like to play this together and we haven't been able to for like the last 3 days!! 

MoparQueen1981

I tried contacting them and they said the best option is to reinstall the game. I did that night and it’s still doing the same thing! It’s frustating cause it’s so hard to get in touch with them! They need to do something about this. We bought this game just so we can play zombies together. 

Whatsgonnawork

i have this issues too can we do something ?

khalidstormQ8
Highlighted

Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do until they fix it on their end. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it still won't work. We thought it was our Wi-Fi and we amped it and it still won't work. So it's literally a waiting game of when they finally fix the bugs.

JennaS2

Exactly what me and my boyfriend do. It's super irritating. It's been going on for at least a week now. I got ahold of them and they told me pretty much to deal until they could get it figured out. So I guess all we can do is be upset for now lol 

JennaS2

cant't play with my bro like two week .. did they will fix it ?

khalidstormQ8

Nope, not yet. I contacted them again and they said it’s been “noted”... 

Whatsgonnawork
I feel like there should be more people complain to them so they can start taking this issue seriously.
Whatsgonnawork

I have been having the same issue since the beginning of Dec. My husband bought this game so we could play together online and we spent a lot of money on it and we cant even play. It's getting a little ridiculous that this issue has been ongoing for so long and no fix. Honestly I want a refund...I've never had this many issues for any COD game.

Staysweet_Aliquo

Studios