There is No Content: Unable to purchase items

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Highlighted

Hey everyone,

I am attempting to purchase items in game on the PS4 version.

When attempting to purchase points, an item or even the pass, I get this message: "There is no content, it might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale". 

Please advise on steps. I'm trying to purchase skins or the such. Thanks!

EDIT: I attempted to restore the license. It did not resolve the issue.

Randian
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey again, apologies for the delay in response. For whatever reason I didn't see your previous reply. I just took a look at your recent history on there and I don't see any purchases on our end. No COD Points either, just like you said. Have you reached out to PSN to see about that transaction since you got a successful purchase and didn't receive it in-game? 

This could be an issue with purchasing on the account itself so it might be worth having them check the account anyways. However, could send on over a private message and send me a screenshot showing proof of purchase for those COD Points and any kind of screenshot you can provide that show that original no content message? 

With all of that I can forward that up to have our teams investigate it. Just let me know. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
6 REPLIES 6

Hey there, 

Did that just start for you today? Were you able to purchase items freely before? Also, have you tried just doing a simple restart of the PS4 as well? 

Lastly, see if you can purchase points or the pass through the PSN store itself (outside of the in-game store) to see if that error is still popping up there. 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
Appreciate the quick reply,

So the series of events:
1. I purchased the game off Amazon around Feb.
2. Game arrives and I begin playing with a friend. I don't really have an interest to buy things, so don't check.
3. I have recently discovered that I am unable to purchase the season pass or black market items, due to the error.

I have attempted:
1. A restart of the PS4
2. Restored the license
3. I attempted a full reinstall of Blops per customer support's suggestions.

I was able to "successfully" purchase points from the PSN store in sofar it allowed me to complete the transaction, but I do not see the points reflecting on my COD points in game.
Randian
Bump
Randian

Hey again, apologies for the delay in response. For whatever reason I didn't see your previous reply. I just took a look at your recent history on there and I don't see any purchases on our end. No COD Points either, just like you said. Have you reached out to PSN to see about that transaction since you got a successful purchase and didn't receive it in-game? 

This could be an issue with purchasing on the account itself so it might be worth having them check the account anyways. However, could send on over a private message and send me a screenshot showing proof of purchase for those COD Points and any kind of screenshot you can provide that show that original no content message? 

With all of that I can forward that up to have our teams investigate it. Just let me know. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

No problem,

I followed through with your suggestion to reach out to the Playstation team. The problem was stimming from the fact that my copy was UK region locked, so my points would not reflect.

Purchasing a US copy today from Gamestop remedied the problem. I now see my points and am able to purchase items.Everything is fixed.

This has been a good learning experience for me for sure. I had purchased my copy through Amazon and didn't know about the region stuff until now.

Thanks again for your help / pointing in the right direction.

Randian

Thank you for doing all of that and for responding back to let me know what it was. That helps a lot in case I ever run into anyone else dealing with the same thing. Region issues like that are always pretty tough to discern, both from our end and yours, just because of how errors related to that are clearly cut & dry. Anyways, glad that worked out and if you ever run into anything else feel free to reach out. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Studios