Stuck at level 55 without prestige

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Highlighted

Hi everyone, 2 days ago i have prestige two weapons and after prestige i’m stuck at level 55, but i don't want to prestige anymore, I don't want  to enter in prestige mode. I want to continue with other levels. Is there a method to return to original levels? Thanks for your time mate.

AlloCB98
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Prestiging weapons and prestiging your character are two different things. One does not affect the other. I'm confused by your post.

If youve maxed out level 55, then you can prestige your character; but you'll have to reunlock everything you unlocked during first prestige (if you're not sure what "enter prestige 2" means, make sure you read what it tells you will happen before you proceed. 

View solution in original post

mygamertagsucks Level 75
2 REPLIES 2

Prestiging weapons and prestiging your character are two different things. One does not affect the other. I'm confused by your post.

If youve maxed out level 55, then you can prestige your character; but you'll have to reunlock everything you unlocked during first prestige (if you're not sure what "enter prestige 2" means, make sure you read what it tells you will happen before you proceed. 

View solution in original post

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Thank you mate

AlloCB98

Studios