Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Highlighted

Hello everybody, since last patch the game has changed to worse.

I can't play longer than 10 minutes, passed this time my game starts freezing at random points, making it impossible to play, cant play regular multiplayer, cant play zombies, cant play blackout.

My specs are:

I5-5370k

16gb RAM

nVidia gtx 1050 4gb vRam

Fix this memory leak issues, the game even goes wrong in the menus passed 10 minutes after quitting a game. Is not my pc, i can play Doom at maximum settings Rainbow at max etc. Please fix this as since you introduced the operation absolute zero the game performance is going downhill.

Thanks, hope someone see this post.

SixgunRopeTV
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to SirGanjaLord
Solution
I had no luck with my representative after letting him know im a pc user he just used a console help template mail and sent it to me.

After running several tests i found out that my memory had malware and thats the whole reason black ops was running poorly. This doesn't stops there.
While scanning for malware it was found ONLY in the blizzard folder and registry entries, they were 7 malware entries from blizzard.
Deleted the malware now black ops 4 shows as uninstalled, funny eh?
Ran the scan again, 0 issues.
Installed black ops 4, memory problems and blue screens.
Ran the scan again, 7 issues, blizzard entries.

Uninstalled, waiting for the refund.

I'm not paying 60e for malware and compromise my perfectly optimized machine.

View solution in original post

SixgunRopeTV
6 REPLIES 6

hiya do you mean the i5 3570k ??

yes game does have issues atm not sure how thay will fix them or even if they will

LethalHamster
Sorry yes i mean 3570k i always confuse the numbers, im also getting this error constantly FATAL ERROR CODE: 5431280638 and apparently theres nothing on the whole internet that can explain that code. I wish someone knows something about it.
SixgunRopeTV

I also have the same issue, i know it isnt my pc i have a ryzen 3 2200g with a 1060. Very dissapointed i cant find anything about it or anything to fix it. On the verge of refunding the game

SirGanjaLord
Yeah ill give em another week to try to fix it, if cant even log in still ill refund.

After reading some reddit threads even on ps4 its unplayable same goes with xbox. But the worse problems are found in PC.
Im glad to find im not the only one.
SixgunRopeTV

Me and a representative from Activision managed to get it working. I'd suggest making a support case and they'll respond fairly quick. But excluding all of that they really do need to fix their game, it's been out for a while and none of the issues with pc have been resolved yet. Absolutely unacceptable when they charge this much for a game, the testing should be done before. This seems like it wasn't even tested at all before release. Fix ya game! Although the representatives are very helpful and nice their are too many problems with cod bo4 atm. 

SirGanjaLord
in reply to SirGanjaLord
Solution
I had no luck with my representative after letting him know im a pc user he just used a console help template mail and sent it to me.

After running several tests i found out that my memory had malware and thats the whole reason black ops was running poorly. This doesn't stops there.
While scanning for malware it was found ONLY in the blizzard folder and registry entries, they were 7 malware entries from blizzard.
Deleted the malware now black ops 4 shows as uninstalled, funny eh?
Ran the scan again, 0 issues.
Installed black ops 4, memory problems and blue screens.
Ran the scan again, 7 issues, blizzard entries.

Uninstalled, waiting for the refund.

I'm not paying 60e for malware and compromise my perfectly optimized machine.

View solution in original post

SixgunRopeTV

Studios