Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Highlighted

Hi, 

I'm currently dissapointed like no other with this company and its decision to not implement split-screen for PC. This is the first call of duty I've purchased for PC since World At War and you still haven't implemented split-screen for zombies or local? What are you exactly doing over there? I will never buy another Call of Duty game unless it has split-screen for PC, it isn't that hard to integrate. If you would take the Microsoft and Sony stick out of the companies legal team, that would be great. Make PC Gaming Great Again.

Questions:

1. Will Split-Screen for PC be implemented? 

2. If so, at what point of time and what will be applicable for it? 

3. If it is already in the PC game, can you direct me as to how to utilize it?

I don't want any responses other than answers and/or support of this implementation please. 

Cheers,

Swoly

YourSwolyness
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to YourSwolyness
Solution

Hey What's Up "EA"?

Just wondering if I have to pay an extra $30 to get split-screen on my PC for zombies even though I could code it myself like a Left 4 Dead 2 splitscreen. What happens when I do, and start making money off it? You gunna make a split-screen and then file a small claims court case saying you had it already? Well, I've benn possibly playing splitscreen all along in offline mode since your loophole checker forgot a possible small network setting for coding changes according to encriptions. 

Cheers. Looking forward to making money. :-)

YourSwolyness
1 REPLY 1
in reply to YourSwolyness
Solution

Hey What's Up "EA"?

Just wondering if I have to pay an extra $30 to get split-screen on my PC for zombies even though I could code it myself like a Left 4 Dead 2 splitscreen. What happens when I do, and start making money off it? You gunna make a split-screen and then file a small claims court case saying you had it already? Well, I've benn possibly playing splitscreen all along in offline mode since your loophole checker forgot a possible small network setting for coding changes according to encriptions. 

Cheers. Looking forward to making money. :-)

YourSwolyness

Studios