Not getting any of my items for the black out pass

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

I pre ordered the digital deluxe version of the game and when I went into the game, I recieved none of my COD points or items that you are supposed to get for having the black out pass. When I go to the in-game store it says that the blackout pass is purchased. Also when I go to the xbox store, it says that the black out pass is installed. Does anyone know why this is happening or what I can do?

Deleted User
4 REPLIES 4

I am having a similar issue! I bought the pro edition at GameStop and I redeemed all my codes but some how I don’t have all the items such as the new guns for pre order or the cod points or 4 black out characters. It only gave me like half the in game content that was suppose to come with the pro edition. Please if Activision can help me figure this out or if anyone has a way of knowing how to fix this please help.

FLYHIGHx77

I am having the exact same issue! I got the digital deluxe - I just got a screen ststing that I've redeemed a few in game items like calling cards and emblems. It also said I've redeemed "1100 coins" when I should be getting 2400. I also do not see my 4 black out characters I should be getting. Wtf is going on? I almost want my money back. If this was the case, I'd have just gotten the base. 

Deeznuts

uninstall the zombie map then download the cop pass

@Deeznuts wrote:

I am having the exact same issue! I got the digital deluxe - I just got a screen ststing that I've redeemed a few in game items like calling cards and emblems. It also said I've redeemed "1100 coins" when I should be getting 2400. I also do not see my 4 black out characters I should be getting. Wtf is going on? I almost want my money back. If this was the case, I'd have just gotten the base. 

car15rrr

uninstall the zombie map then install the cod pass

@FLYHIGHx77 wrote:

I am having a similar issue! I bought the pro edition at GameStop and I redeemed all my codes but some how I don’t have all the items such as the new guns for pre order or the cod points or 4 black out characters. It only gave me like half the in game content that was suppose to come with the pro edition. Please if Activision can help me figure this out or if anyone has a way of knowing how to fix this please help.

car15rrr

Studios