Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Highlighted
Xbox one Connection speed: 30Mbps up, 5-6Mbps down, Pibg 25ms NAT open Game lags too much to have a decent game. Not playable at the moment. WW2 works without issues. Please help.
rtdeathfromabove
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to death2unicorns
Solution

I managed to get rid of the lag by moving to a wired connection.

rtdeathfromabove
3 REPLIES 3
in reply to rtdeathfromabove

Same with me man. MP & Blackout are unplayable,  way too laggy. My KD ratio is horrible now I quit playing. yet WW2, Infinite Warfare, PUBG, Fortnite all run fine, no issue. I’m on One X. WTF??!!! 

jasonshyd

Same. My speeds: Download 30 MBs, upload 12 MBs, ping 6, Nat open. No reason there should be any issues. Blackout quads is basically impossible to play with how bad it lags and stutters. Duos and solo are slightly better but still not optimal at all. MP is the least laggy out of everything and is at least playable. It's lame because I litteraly got the game to play blackout quads with my buddies. I know it's just this game because I jumped on a few other multiplayer games and they ran flawlessly. Really hope this gets fixed soon. Don't understand how this didn't get fixed after the beta. Now I remember why I haven't got the last 3 cod games. 

death2unicorns
in reply to death2unicorns
Solution

I managed to get rid of the lag by moving to a wired connection.

rtdeathfromabove

Studios