Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

So im trying to get diamond assualt rifles, currently up to kn. So i finish all my headshots and decide to go into another game to finish the next challenges off. So we skip to after the game and as the game ends i get kicked to the main screen saying there was some sort of game settings update. I checked my challenges again to find i had lost 18 headshots and got derank back to 47

Please help

NutcrackerLords
1 REPLY 1
in reply to NutcrackerLords

@NutcrackerLords wrote:

So im trying to get diamond assualt rifles, currently up to kn. So i finish all my headshots and decide to go into another game to finish the next challenges off. So we skip to after the game and as the game ends i get kicked to the main screen saying there was some sort of game settings update. I checked my challenges again to find i had lost 18 headshots and got derank back to 47

Please help

Hey, So I've just checked with someone I know who works for Activision and he told me this issue is being looked into but it's a rare one. use this link to reach out to activision https://support.activision.com/Contact_Us?p=5&w2cs=a0q0B00000MnEgQQAV&clickedOn=Call_of_Duty_Black_O...

ThotKiller666#5296545

Studios