Ever since patch 1.07 I’ve been getting disconnected from the black ops 4 very often

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Highlighted

Ever since patch 1.07 I’ve been getting disconnect...

Before the update I would still get disconnected but it wasn’t as often as now which was fine with me but now it’s almost constant I get disconnected from the servers during good matches and bad I play on a mobile hotspot and it’s never done this until I updated it I am sure that it hasn’t been like this before....I have WiFi but it doesn’t work with my console for online gaming unless I’m downloading an update and I cannon go wired bc my router is in a place where I can’t go at my home so that’s why I use a hotspot....any help is appreciated 

Dxf_titan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ever since patch 1.07 I’ve been getting discon...

in reply to Dxf_titan
Solution

Get an ethernet power adaptor pack, plugs straight into hub and wall socket carries your internet through electric cables running in home. got one in my house and ps4 upstairs pulling 60 Mb/sec through electric. Easy and cheap fix no wireless crap .

blingdaddy
14 REPLIES

in reply to Dxf_titan

blingdaddy

in reply to Dxf_titan
Solution

Get an ethernet power adaptor pack, plugs straight into hub and wall socket carries your internet through electric cables running in home. got one in my house and ps4 upstairs pulling 60 Mb/sec through electric. Easy and cheap fix no wireless crap .

blingdaddy

in reply to blingdaddy
Thanks will try this 👍🏽
Dxf_titan

in reply to blingdaddy

this DOES NOT WORK. issue is on treyarch's side.

titohax

in reply to titohax
Is there anyway I can contact them personally about this or is this something I’ll have to get used to can I let them know or not ????
Dxf_titan

in reply to blingdaddy

I still get dissconnected even with it connected directly to modem. I know its not my modem because I would still be connected online and in chat with friends. The problem lies with BO4 server.

UCD_280261973232RMLeABDGjduJhyijIoce

in reply to UCD_280261973232RMLeABDGjduJhyijIoce

It's gotten so bad to the point that I can't even get on multiplayer because it says servers are down. I haven't found a single soulution to this. I know it's not my internet as well because my download and upload speeds are really good. If you find a solution let me know!

Kicker09

in reply to Dxf_titan

in reply to Dxf_titan

I have been getting disconnected from the Black Ops 4 servers still.  I have a Linksys WRT 3200 AC Router with an ethernet cable plugged in straight to my PS4.  I still keep getting disconnected after the movie intro.  I have tried other games like Fallout 76 and I don't have any connection problems so it must be on Treyarchs side of things.  Any other fixes available?

Villegasep8025

Studios