DLC MAPS MISSING CONTENT PS4

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Highlighted

first sorry for my poor english grammar and language :c secondly same like other players on PS4 I noticed - for some reason there is no NEW maps from DLC in rotation during matchmaking - I bought Deluxe edition or something like that with season pass from PlayStation Store but no matter how many matches  I play there is no any of these two maps what the hell I supposted to do now ? any ideas guys ?

bosniiak
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DLC Maps are not in rotation yet! You can play them on-line in by selecting the Map Pack Moshpit in core only. 

They will end up in the regular rotation in a future update...

Happy New Year

BramptonRob2019
12 REPLIES 12

DLC Maps are not in rotation yet! You can play them on-line in by selecting the Map Pack Moshpit in core only. 

They will end up in the regular rotation in a future update...

Happy New Year

BramptonRob2019

thank you for your reply I didn’t know that 

bosniiak

You're welcome, sometimes it isn't easy to find what you're looking for.....especially just when you want to get out and play.......

Enjoy

BramptonRob2019

Ok so its two weeks later and i just bought the season pass today... Still.... Alllllllll day i been playin this ***** game and still no new maps..... Like im sorry i feel like i just wasted 50 bucks for something that dont wanna work... Could have paid a bill with that but noooo i waste it on this crap

wytenig
Thanks for posting that. I have been trying to figure out why they don't come up in TDM. I went to the library and looked at the items purchased and the download arrow is greyed out when the Zombie one and the other of the three have the available download button.
Celticheathan

So you charge a the money, and we can’t lay the maps !!!??? Unless is in map posh pit which nobodie likes !!!! 

TheFknArchitect

This is where I'm at. It's a lot of money wasted.....noooot happy at all

LawFamily

When will they be in rotation for all game modes such as search and destroy and team death match?

Life_goes_on70

When are the maps going to be out for play on TDM

scottylavonia

Studios