Custom Mutation Discussion

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

I believe that even with custom mutations on players should be allowed to complete easter eggs and collect certain items. People pay a lot of money for this game and it’s silly that if someone puts a mutation or 2 that they cannot complete an easter egg or items for a game they’ve paid for. Not all players enjoy playing online or can find other players to do them with so custom mutations and things is a good way someone who plays by themselves has the same experience as everyone else.

Densi-
7 REPLIES 7

I think so to we should be able to do the Easter eggs in custom Smiley Sad pleaae make this so 

Jessicarene

They absolutely should turn the Easter eggs on , however, maybe block getting achievements while cm are on, and leave xp gains off,  but the ability to do Easter eggs solo with cm on would be appreciated, I don’t enjoy being forced into a lobby with 3 other people , and honestly if they don’t allow the Easter eggs in cm this will be the last cod game I buy .. 

beeb123

I agree 100%

vAPESwimmer#6841970

Wholeheartedly agree.  I've had a few games now where people abandoned the game because not everyone knew all the steps for the Eggs, and being able to practice them in custom would be extremely welcome.

Talveran

This should easter egg should definitely due to the simple fact that not many people are as talented at the game as some other's to say the least, however Treyarch should also take consideration that they made a Custom Mutations for a reason. They explained at their game reveal that "We" as the gaming community could play zombie's at a custom style we chose fit. Therefore Treyarch, the gaming community and I seek that you add Easter Egg's into custom mutations, but do take away achievements and any other rewards given. Just take into consideration at some peoples talent. Not everyone is as good to complete the easter egg. Let us get some practice!!!!!! Thanks

RealYungTrill

I understand somewhat why Treyarch has not added them in, but they forget about everyone else who is not as good to complete them, than the main group of YouTuber's and tryhards at the game. Its custom for a reason, might as well take it out of the game if you are not willing to fulfill the main goal of the mode. I would have rather taken a Campaign.

RealYungTrill

If we cant do a cm with easter eggs to get the hang of it then y did they introduce it and take away the campaign bo4. If they dont want us to a cm easter egg then stop making cod black ops games

sh4dow4rcher

Studios