Cant prestige in blackout im max level

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

ullix75
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TO EVERYONE HAVING THIS ISSUE, I JUST LEARNED A FIX BY MESSING WITH IT.

IF YOU ARE 80 WITH A STAR AND CANT PRESTIGE, GO INTO YOUR SETTINGS AND MAKE SURE YOU TURN ON "USER GENERATED CONTENT" UNDER THE CONTENT FILTER TAB.

WORKED IMMEDIATELY

View solution in original post

KingButch24
21 REPLIES 21

I have same issue wtf

Creepnasty420x

I cant either, its triggering me

Beefsupreeme
Highlighted

Ya it seems that this didnt happen to many people so it's not a priority.

Creepnasty420x

Hey everyone, 

Are you on all Playstation 4? If so, have you tried just restarting the game incase it needed to update? I notice some of you messaged about this before they put out some additional updates and fixes. Let me know some more details if you are still seeing this. Thanks everyone. 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

I'm maxed 80 and I'm unable to prestige.

I clicked on options and under the barracks tap I see Battle Hardened Max Level Achieved. Prestige Mode Available. Echelon 80. There is a lock in the middel of the screen which does nothing when I clicked on it. I've restarted the game 3x to see if it refreshes it. I've played 5 games and even clicked to verify the games been updated correctly. I've done a full ps4 shut down and restarted the game with no luck. This is annoying since all my friends are currently ranking up and this prestige system should have been here from day one.

AwesomeJindo
Turn on user generated content it's under content fillter
Blkace187

Yes we are all on ps4 I believe I am anyways. I know like 50 level 81's and no one has this issue. Idt this matters but I'm prestige master in zombies also. And yes I've been on since the hotfix and I've restarted everything multiple times all day long

Creepnasty420x

And it seems the only thing holding us back is the lock is still on our thing even though it says prestige mode available. I can show a pic.

Creepnasty420x

TO EVERYONE HAVING THIS ISSUE, I JUST LEARNED A FIX BY MESSING WITH IT.

IF YOU ARE 80 WITH A STAR AND CANT PRESTIGE, GO INTO YOUR SETTINGS AND MAKE SURE YOU TURN ON "USER GENERATED CONTENT" UNDER THE CONTENT FILTER TAB.

WORKED IMMEDIATELY

View solution in original post

KingButch24

Studios