BO4 error code 5423600420

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Support

Why is it still not fixed? Almost a week has passed by and still no fix... Just bought the game then read that this error is common and has to do with the latest patch and my cpu(amd phenom).

SnokkkOnE
5 REPLIES 5

Yea this is B.S.... Fortnite would have patched such a problem in a couple hours vs. Activision and all it’s money who can’t even patch a simple cpu problem. The worst part is I was lvl 19 on the Halloween event, if they don’t fix this by Friday we loose out on the Halloween event face masks and another estimated 20 tiers on the already painful 50 day contraband tiers.... please fix this. U are better then this

Samiracle

i have a amd cpu as well, for a week and a half ive been updating my drivers, reinstalling the game, scanning for errors, turning overlay off, i can not for the life of me figure out what is wrong 

jxrky

I also have this issue now.

Where can I request the refund?

VS
SeriousMatter

do i reinstall the game to fix this code. .also got fatal error code.

Shaalom3

Sadly no...U can try too if u want, But from what it seems the error is a CPU Problrm. If u are running an older AMD or Intel then that could be the problem. The best thing to do right now is either wait or build a new rig all together. Here’s a link to another post on the forum that might be helpful to read thru.

https://community.activision.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-4-Support/UNSOLVED-BO4-error-code-5423600...

Samiracle

Studios