what would my cod sensitivity be from fortnite?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 PC

I started playing blackout but I just can’t find the right sensitivity. My fortnite sens was Mouse x and y were both .05 and ads and scope were both .55. What would be my sensitivity in cod. Thanks!

RedBallG
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Honestly, that is something you would have to work out for yourself through trial and error.. if you're one of those people who cares about their k/d then this isn't an answer you want to hear.  Go into a custom match, and try your settings there until you get the feel you are looking for. yes, I know they are bots in Custom, but you can at least get a feel for what you like without screwing up your k/d. 

Rekla_wyks
2 REPLIES 2

Honestly, that is something you would have to work out for yourself through trial and error.. if you're one of those people who cares about their k/d then this isn't an answer you want to hear.  Go into a custom match, and try your settings there until you get the feel you are looking for. yes, I know they are bots in Custom, but you can at least get a feel for what you like without screwing up your k/d. 

Rekla_wyks

Use your real-world cm/360 from Fortnite and then use trial-and-error.

If this concept is foreign:

1. Log into Fortnite, join a game, aim at the edge of some object, then align your mouse on the left-most edge of the pad.

2. Get a tape measure/ruler

3. Move the mouse to the right until you've turned a complete 360 degrees (aiming at the same object edge from #1).

4. Record the centimeters traveled on your mousepad using the tape measure.

5. Try various sensitivity settings in CoD until your cm/360 matches that of Fortnite.

This technique can and should be used for all future FPS games as well. Otherwise you're throwing muscle memory out the window.

Donatello247

Studios