I Waste a Box of Mac & Cheese

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Off-Topic Forum

I really enjoy eating Mac & Cheese. So I tried doubling up the cheese flavor to get a more cheesier  taste. I liked it so much, that I always now waste a box. I know I could of added actual cheese to my Mac & Cheese, but the actual packets of cheese in the Mac & Cheese taste great.

Well, depending on what type of Mac & Cheese you get, cause some of them taste better than others to actually want to double up on the cheese taste.

Bazzerker
6 REPLIES 6
No need to waste the box, try some Alfredo sauce with the second box's noodles. You can get the sauce separately.
the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75

I try the Alfredo sauce before and I don't like it.

I bought it in a jar once and it was terrible. 🤮 

Bazzerker
Then you have terrible taste in sauces. 😉

Any sauce will do, you already have the noodles.
Q39ESM Level 75

@Q39ESM wrote:
Then you have terrible taste in sauces. 😉

Any sauce will do, you already have the noodles.

Trust me, the Alfredo sauce that you buy in grocery stores in a jar like the spaghetti sauces. Doesn't have the same taste when you buy a precooked pasta Alfredo TV dinner. I definitely don't have a terrible taste in sauces when the taste doesn't match. 

Why judge on what I eat, when everyone doesn't have the same result on what they like in certain foods?

Bazzerker
I was kidding, calm down. Eat what you like. Alfredo sauce isn't that complicated to make, why buy it in a jar if you like it a certain way that they don't have it?
Q39ESM Level 75

@Q39ESM wrote:
I was kidding, calm down. Eat what you like. Alfredo sauce isn't that complicated to make, why buy it in a jar if you like it a certain way that they don't have it?

Because im no chef to have the ability to make a delicious Alfredo sauce. Chefs have a particular way of making great sauces that I can't make. Not everyone has that ability to make sauces that will come out perfectly.

Bazzerker

Studios