Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

This game is getting so close to being perfect.. time to NURF atv's... close up battle rockets can't catch up to them.. they can run around you in circles and aim assist can't catch up.. they barely touch you and you're dead.. maybe make 75 damage for every hit? lets fix this

bkthomson24
7 REPLIES 7
in reply to bkthomson24

Was watching a youtuber

and yea its out of hand....

the last circle 7 people were all drivinf vehicles and wouldnt get off until circle collpased 100%

hackerprolvl2
in reply to hackerprolvl2

Yeah it's getting out of control. Just got ran over. Won the next game, and not only did I run someone over in that one, but there was also a few guys on quads I had to kill in the end circle. 

Here's me getting run over. Shooting at the first ATV and didn't even know about the second until it was too late. Had lvl 3 armor and 200hp, and the best part is he technically didn't even hit me. 🤷‍♂️

https://youtu.be/1wq6HaSJAWY

JohnnySasaki20#6107509
Highlighted
in reply to JohnnySasaki20#6107509

They should just make it where you cant die to vehicles

i mean fortnite did thag as soon as they added vehicles

and people only used vehicles for the first few weeks till they realized “oh ***** they get me killed”

only time people used vehicles is if they knew the map/player base well. And used the. Properly, to get around faster

hackerprolvl2
in reply to bkthomson24

They don't need a nerf. (Making them weaker)

Blackout needs better anti vehicle options.

Shooting out tires for worse handling.

No tires no drive 

More damage against vehicles with regular weapons.

Anti vehicle mines.

Explosives doing more damage against vehicles.

Hitting obstacles does (more) damage

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
in reply to dtuchpunk

i agree with this option then nerf then.

there is a option to have the best counter for that trick there only need to add EMP grenate's to the game then you have the best counter against then for sure and then the use off then will only become lower since there is a good counter for it.

nerfing things is not allways the best option.

we have see it all in the nerfs from few month's ago all the nerfs have a bad thing with the player base.

if there is not other option like adding a new items to counter it if that not works then is nerfing a option to do but then it most not become hard.

with ATV's is the best option to add EMP grenate's to the game and your problem fix without nerfing.

Spikanor#4824786
in reply to Spikanor#4824786

It will make it more tactical.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
in reply to dtuchpunk

if the EMP grenate there add stuns the ATV's for 5 sec's and after the 5 sec's there can drive the ATV again then its a fair grenate against it.

then has the player that is driving then 5 sec's time to think what to do now and the player that trows it has 5 sec's to kill that player or the ATV.

its fair for both side's the same works against helicopers and boat's 5 sec's stun and then its working again.

Spikanor#4824786

Studios