Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Go to your recent players list, they should still be there and reportable.

the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75

@Pigeyy wrote:

I played with a hacker today. Aimbot, I wish i could have reported him but he left as soon as the game ended. His gamer tag was Tsunami and i do have the game bookmarked but oh well hope he gets banned soon

cant look him up on cod tracker and u only have 2 posts on these forums. So just doesn't seem promising. Maybe spell his name right becaus with an aim bot your aim should be no less then 95% accuracy if its not that high clearly he just outplayed u

Toothsome1

@Toothsome1 wrote:

@Pigeyy wrote:

I played with a hacker today. Aimbot, I wish i could have reported him but he left as soon as the game ended. His gamer tag was Tsunami and i do have the game bookmarked but oh well hope he gets banned soon

cant look him up on cod tracker and u only have 2 posts on these forums. So just doesn't seem promising. Maybe spell his name right becaus with an aim bot your aim should be no less then 95% accuracy if its not that high clearly he just outplayed u

also 1 of the kills wasn't a headshot, so hmm

Toothsome1
You assume he’s using an aim bot all the time and that he is completely daft. Although cheaters are a waste of human dna, they are not all dumb as wet bricks.
JoeArcher
You assumed he was cheating. So.. fair play?
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
in reply to NiceDrewishFela
I'm yet to see a hacker on either ps4 or xbox one.
Dante2k Level 72
PC I can believe.

And it's not that I don't think they are out there. I just have yet to have anyone show me proof of cheating.

NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Just in a lobby with a speed hacker. I play on console and game recorded it.

GrouchyBoulder1

Was just playing and two guys were running at super speed killing everyone. I saved clips for proof. Their names were [removed by moderator] and [removed by moderator]. As soon as much was over they left after demolishing my team. Who leaves after find a lobby and kicking ass that good. We were playing hardpoint and my team barely got over a hundred points.

WARRIORANGEL79
You can't name and shame here.

Report in game, send the clips to Activision Support. But you can't name and shame here. It is against the Code of Conduct.

NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Studios