Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

wtf hackers already. where is the report or banning system?
Iwas playing with my friends and one facker  hacker named "Sicario" killed the whole team with headshots. i spectaded him till the end 3 shots to head to everyone!

Saintjim
60 REPLIES 60

Sometimes people get lucky, there have beem multiple times i've gotten a frenzy with all head shots. It can happen just not consistently.

VHuds95
cheater here
fourzerofive
Proof or it didn't happen.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
Highlighted
in reply to NiceDrewishFela

as you say i dont have proof (dont know to record os clip)and we only saw him in spectate. they should add report while spectate or kill cam or something.

Saintjim

@Saintjim wrote:

as you say i dont have proof (dont know to record os clip)and we only saw him in spectate. they should add report while spectate or kill cam or something.

i would have loved to see this, would have been an incrediable feet to hack the game this early, and really diappointing.. don't tell me call of duty hired some Dev's from the PuBG Pool.

Toothsome1

Ok ,its upto you if you chose to believe this or not but i got a bit sus on a few games, so checked out to see if anyone was offering cheats for this game, and yes the USB kind, everything a cheating little scroat would want, not only that but a nice long list of gamers asking and also telling how much easier the game is now thay are using these hacks, so they are out there , for consoles.

indy56

@indy56 wrote:

Ok ,its upto you if you chose to believe this or not but i got a bit sus on a few games, so checked out to see if anyone was offering cheats for this game, and yes the USB kind, everything a cheating little scroat would want, not only that but a nice long list of gamers asking and also telling how much easier the game is now thay are using these hacks, so they are out there , for consoles.

lol i call BS< alot of scamm sites out there pretending 2 be hacking tools but just take your money and put a trojan on your comp.. especially for console.. people are just easily fooled and want something easy since hard work isnt in there skill set

Toothsome1

Yea um this may sound odd that I’m complaining about it but I didn’t get like headshot hacked or anything but it freaked me out cause my emblem was the gold fish with a shark has been since I got the game and my friend jokingly made me change my clan tag to Juul so I did and just hadn’t changed it but then after a game my emblem had been changed to a custom emblem and I don’t have any that said something about juul and it was kinda off setting cause then the game kept kicking me out till I restarted a few times

Lazyninja435

I found cheats online as well. All for PC. So don't tell me it aint happening. And the sad part is Game makers are probably the ones selling the hacks. 

Buckrugby

Studios