Worst game youve come out with ever

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I love to give treyarch there praise when I can and when it's deserved but b04 is the saddest, most pathetic piece of garbage treyarch has ever released. First, the supply case system is a *****ing joke, this new spectre rising operation with multiple copies of the same camo for all the guns in the game, same goes for weapon charms. I was in theatre mode today looking at a clip and the game crashed. I hate to compare the two, but fortnite is a free game and it has never crashed for me. I paid 69.99 for a buggy piece of ***** and loophole cosmetics that spit in the face of your fans, "customers" or whatever you want to call us. I'm so tired of getting *****ed over and over again. Congratulations on over 10 years of development into the videogame franchise just to have your most recent title crash over and over again in theatre mode. *****ing theatre mode!  

Dude189u
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hehe

well, we’ll see if treyarch steps up soon.  Every youtuber is giving backlash right now for everything you said

but, doubtful 

hackerprolvl2
6 REPLIES 6

Hehe

well, we’ll see if treyarch steps up soon.  Every youtuber is giving backlash right now for everything you said

but, doubtful 

hackerprolvl2

The game probably isn't the best ever 

BUT

The reserve cases are all freebies, (obviously unless you are stupid enough to buy any), I couldn't really give a toss what is in them

You paid the money for the game, and thinking back to older titles, you literally just paid for the game and that was all you got, same as now really

Same thing applies to theatre mode too really

imeach

I'm with @imeach on this one; I could care less what is in the reserves, and had around 60 of them saved up before I even knew what they were. 

Is the supply system pretty terrible; I believe so. I don't like the idea of rewarding players with dlc guns simply because they play the game all the time, but I can respect the fact that they at least "seem" to offer a way for all of us to obtain the weapons via the supply stream. For a company like Treyarch, who for whatever reason, seems to get a free pass from the community every year, I can't help but feel like the supply stream was a response to something else being taken out of the game last minute, and honestly, it feels like it was only halfway thought-out. 

I wish that all CoDs would take a page from SHG, and IW, and offer contracts that are mildly challenging, so that all of us have a realistic chance of obtaining all of the guns. Personally, I wish the camos and charms and other stupid shtit would be in their own RNG system, and I am pretty sure that most of us could care less about camos and charms. The only people that care what their guns look like are YouTubers, or 8 year olds.

Call of Duty needs to take a step back, and realize that there was far less criticism over the game when there was no RNG. Even though other studios have come close to creating a fair system for DLC weapons, each studio has proven that they do not listen to the community when we say, "we just want a great game, not a great RNG system." As such, even the best game imaginable is going to receive some harsh criticism if RNG is present, because nobody wants it. It's a pathetic cash grab. It's like saying "we don't appreciate you as a customer, we just want more and more of your money. As such, we will be placing items in a slot machine, and you must buy chances, or play the game religiously, if you wish to have a chance of obtaining any of these items."

I love Call of Duty, but loving Call of Duty is kind of like being in an abusive relationship: No matter how much we love the game, the game, and it's developers and publishers will never love us the way we deserve."

Seriously, Activision, please take a step back and realize that, in many instances, you're trying to get blood out of a turnup. There is no way that you do not realize that most of your customers are students, with little money, and even younger middle school kids who are abusing their parents credit cards. For us older players, it feels like you're taking us for granted simply because we understand statistics and probability, and refuse to throw good money after bad chances.

I am all for you making money, but seriously, this is kind of a slimy way of doing it. Again, I believe that Activision is in desperate need of a leader who is in touch with their community. Im not saying you need to acknowledge every demand, but geez, even a blind man can see that these supply streams, and RNG, are nothing more than a cash grab, as there appears to be very little thought beyond making the most money from the least amount of content. Seriously, a camo for every gun, instead of every class, is pretty pathetic by today's standards. You guys need to step up, and be a leader again, as you once were, and quit following the paths laid out by games that happen to be popular, like Fortnite or PubG. Be your own game, and don't try using a free-to-play business model on a game that sells for at least $60 (more if you bought that ill-thought out season pass). This is the first year that it feels as though the community took a stand and actually said no to the pass. If you were free to play, then the pass would make sense. As it stands, it seems as though you took an extra $50 at launch from those poor souls who bought the pass, as it took at least 3 months before there was even minimal content released for pass holders.

/EndRant

mygamertagsucks Level 75

I have said this a few times on this forum that treyarch did not make a good game in bo3 its numbers were artificially inflated by the flops of ww2 and iw .

So they just went mad in the believe that the bo3 model was what people wanted ..... Itsa not. Bo3 was an abortion of crap dlc unwanted epic attachments recycled maps and paywall dlc weopons , hence what you see now in bo4 . After a year of play 4-5 hours a week i didnt get 1 ranged dlc weapon from the keys opened hundreds of boxes . From bo4 launch i knew treyarch had made a serious error in judgement in what the community wanted in a game . i for 1 am so glad i have not bought tje pass feels like a small victory in hindsight i cant wait for mw4 as i feel it will have been given some serious development time by IW . treyarch should be ashamed of thier conduct in bo4 and need to get back to the drawing board for the next title that i feel could be a delve back into ww2

randomnade76

@imeach wrote:

The game probably isn't the best ever 

BUT

The reserve cases are all freebies, (obviously unless you are stupid enough to buy any), I couldn't really give a toss what is in them

You paid the money for the game, and thinking back to older titles, you literally just paid for the game and that was all you got, same as now really

Same thing applies to theatre mode too really

Agree about the reserve case thing

BUT

Oddly enough I'm having more fun with BO4 than I had with BO3, IW and WW2 combined.  It takes me back to the days of Ghosts when I used to look forward getting home from work and playing a few before dinner much less enjoying playing most every night for an hour or two.  BO3 wasn't too bad but IW just sucked the COD gaming love right out of me.  WW2 tried to bring it back around but I still mostly felt like I should play it some just because I bought it, not necessarily because I enjoyed it.

I guess my like of BO4 (in difference to 90% of the folks that come on here to rag on it) is because I don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.  Not getting a Unicorn Gun or not having a swirly face camo won't send me into a firery tailspin like it seems to do to others.  I just find a way to make what I do have work.  Color changing gun camo or not. 

But hey...each to his own.

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

I actually like reading positive things about this game, and am glad to see that people are enjoying it. The absolute only thing that is a must-have, for me to enjoy it, is a solid connection. I will admit that when my connection is solid, and neither side seems to have any real advantage- I enjoy the hell out of this game. However, I seem to always have matches where I am either super ahead of the enemy or behind the enemy, for the first half of a Dom match, only to have it switch after the intermission.

I'm smart enough to know that I am not great at this game; so I notice when I have an advantage because I seem to be playing way beyond my skill level, which isn't really much fun, either. When I can see the enemy standing in their spawn, and not moving for a good 2 full seconds; it doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduce that something may be wrong, lol. By the same hand, it's hard to get an idea as to how bad I really am, as well. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Studios