Who is the douche bag who keeps removing game modes and forcing us to play what they want us too.

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

For real. Every few weeks you idiots change and remove game modes then add them back later,. Get your ***** together.

WTfbruh69
5 REPLIES 5

Do you mean the limited time game modes that are in rotation??

imeach

No. Free for all isnt even there right now. Thats not a Limted mode lmao . They have removed free for all and team death match before to force us to play mosh pits and stupid bs all the time. Its nothing new. Plus the "Limted game modes w.e." dont help. mix that with the black ops pass splitting the player base you have one hell of a good game!.....

WTfbruh69

Just play a game of domination. It seems like most of my teammates treat Dom ad though it were a FFA or TDM anyhow.

Seriously though, while I'd love to say I can't believe FFA was taken out of rotation, there's nothing that baffles me with this game anymore. I would be surprised if I spawned on both teams, at the same time, eventually. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75
My only assumption is...

They look at the numbers and go "we can remove this for now"

It's hilarious when you go to a streamers channel who only does a specific mode (like SnD) and people are like OMG OMG WHAT ARE *insert dev team of that game* Not putting SnD in the beta they don't know what they are doing.

No shockingly they do with that... on average SnD is "10%" of the games population. TDM/Domination are the bulk of the populations game choice mode and then everything else fills in after that but nothing else is above 20% besides TDM/DOM and I think KC usually hovers at 15-20%
--
Most people complaining online about any given mode (not you OP this is a general statement) Contrary to their belief is the MINORITY.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Studios