What in the world is going on? BLACKOUT for PC

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

So you removed hot pursuit, which was actually quite fun. Then we went back to normal quads, but at least you brought the yellow and purple guns and the new vehicles so that was OK at least. Not to mention it made more sense to go to the further reaches of the map again... places like Ghost Town. Then you quickly killed quads again and brought us back to hardcore. Hardcore is OK but why not at least add vehicles? Vehicles don't make it not hardcore. Right now it's a ***** running simulator.

Are you seriously trying to kill your own game? I have two friends that play this game with me nearly every night for an hour or two but now we have Alcatraz and that's about it. You have a huge map that is dying... Not sure what you are all up to, but it's really falling apart lately.

~

Huckage
3 REPLIES 3

Hardcore is the dumbest ***** ever I don't see why they just won't leave hot pursuit on the game

drizzyqurkel

It seems like they have some game developers with insanely large egos that think the new Alcatraz map is what people should like more than Hot Pursuit. We played both but mostly Hot Pursuit.  If we wanted a change of pace we would go to Alcatraz. This was a horrible decision by the developers and shows that they don’t care what the fans of their game think. Hot Pursuit should be a permanent game mode!!! 

Ummm hotpursuit sucks. That is all. 

Vermillion82

Studios