TREYARCH STOP - BLACKOUT ONLY SOLO/SQUAD/DUO

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

TREYARCH PLEASE STOP. 

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO CAME HERE TO TALK ABOUT THIS? LET US PLAY BLACKOUT HOW WE WANT.

STOP FORCING US TO PLAY HOW YOU WANT. ALL BATTLEROYALE GAMES LET US PLAY HOW TF WE WANT! WHY THIS HAS TO BE DIFFERENT ON BLACKOUT? WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO MAKE THINGS DIFFICULT TO US? WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK TO PLAY HOW WE DESIRE OR DON'T EVEN THIS?? NO ONE IS LIKING THIS BS THAT YOU GUYS IS DOING SO PLEASE F***CKING STOP!

Vitor_Bauer
8 REPLIES 8

I’m not sure how they are forcing you or anyone to play in any particular way?

Sch4effer

actually, on SA servers we can Just play solo mode

Vitor_Bauer

@Vitor_Bauer wrote:

TREYARCH PLEASE STOP. 

HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO CAME HERE TO TALK ABOUT THIS? LET US PLAY BLACKOUT HOW WE WANT.

STOP FORCING US TO PLAY HOW YOU WANT. ALL BATTLEROYALE GAMES LET US PLAY HOW TF WE WANT! WHY THIS HAS TO BE DIFFERENT ON BLACKOUT? WHY DO YOU GUYS HAVE TO MAKE THINGS DIFFICULT TO US? WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK TO PLAY HOW WE DESIRE OR DON'T EVEN THIS?? NO ONE IS LIKING THIS BS THAT YOU GUYS IS DOING SO PLEASE F***CKING STOP!

Dear Potato

I know at times it can be super difficult for you to figure out simple tasks for yourself. And had you actually read any one of those nurmerous threads you mentioned, you would of indeed saw a solution in at least one of those. I will now provide you with  a step by step answer. 

1. Turn on your console/pc

2. Load up the game

3. Exit title screen and move into the main game menu

4. Notice the WORD Blackout

5. Highlight said word

6. Click on it with either your mouse or controller

7. Notice in the bottom right corner, the picture above the word deploy

8. Click on said picture

9. Find the game mode you wish to play....sole, quads, duos

10. Select game mode of choosing

11. Notice the word deploy in the bottom right corner

12. Click on Deploy

13. Play said game mode

14. Die in the first 30 seconds, because you are a potato that can't think for itself

15. When Christmas break is over go back to school and slap your teacher for not teaching you how to actually think and reason things out for yourself

Now I will take a few extra moments to explain something to you and all the other potatoes out there. At the main game menu. The big pictures are just featured playlists.  If you wish to play something else click on the word under the picture...Multiplayer Blackout Zombies. At which point you will be able/allowed to play what ever game mode you wish. 

Playgroundhunter
Spoiler

Lol, how does it feel to mouth off and then learn that you are actually the ass in the room. For some regions Treyarch are only allowing them to play a "featured" playlist.

This means at any given time, if they enter blackout and try to select a mode only 1 option, either solo, duo or quad is open to them. They have no choice whatsoever from week to week. It is just whatever game mode treyarch chooses.

The reason treyarch said they did this was because there were not enough players in the region to fill all 3 game modes and lobby times were taking too long.

Next time get your head out of your ass before letting the ***** escape your mouth. Jackass

qpMaverickqp

Are you *****ing retarded? On SA servers and most of EU servers (by some psn friends) only, i repeat, ONLY solo queue is avaible. so stop *****ing joking about it and trying to be cool or funny calling me potato. i'm not joking about it and i know how the game works.

The thing is that the options of SQUAD or DUO isn't avaible for almost all my friends on psn. They don't even appear on screen.

So stop being sarcastic by this way and trying to put me under you just because you're a *****ing depressive ***** who think is better then anybody but at same time hate your own self. Probably you're a peace of ***** on your life and when you think that you (somehow) can be better than anyone in something, you do act by this way trying to hide insecurities and the fact that on real life you're nothing but a pseudo-intellectual who thinks that are inteligent Smiley Happy

maybe I went too far, maybe I got it wrong. but maybe I "got hit on the fly" so I'll keep my words. Goodbye and ***** you.

Vitor_Bauer

IMG-20181226-WA0087.jpg

And before you say something, There It is. ***** YOU.

Vitor_Bauer

Actually you don't have the option for duo/quad

InterfectorPrime

Now try again without capslock.

I won't read posts that are caps.

You may have a good point, but I won't know

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Studios