Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Thats a new one, just been run over and finished by a truck that was making no noise in game or on kill cam on ps4. Well developed... You are literally turning into EA. Stop worrying about micro transactions and make your game work.

sampez12
8 REPLIES 8
So you're chalking one random event as the "status quo"?

I've played about 5-7 Ground war games in the past 2 hours and Every single vehicle that was moving was making noise, I could hear them coming from miles away."

But yes, a random sound qlitch in 1 match on one death and you instantly came here?
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

No ive posted several times and shared links to show how sound doesnt work. Being killed by teams making no footstep sound and on killcam you can hear them a mile away. It isnt a one off glitch, its a constant problem.

sampez12

And im not talking about ground war, im talking about duos when both players have headsets turned up. 

sampez12
It's still blackout, it's still the game mode. It's different variant.

Was it a one off event? If it wasn't a one off event then yes it's an issue.
If it only happened once then stop complaining.

I find it hard to believe that you couldn't SEE the vehicle to begin with.
TheGLORY

As i just said... no its happened contantly for weeks. And sound glitches begun happening so often that i began posting here to try and find a solution. I assume your just here to try and get some free cod points or something desperately defending the game?

sampez12

Free COD points???

That will be the day

I wouldn't slag off people trying to help you lol

Anyway, back to the truck, it wasn't an electric one was it? 

Those bloody Toyota Prius' are everywhere and they are silent too

Many's the time one of them has nearly had me when crossing the road!!!!

I really should follow The Green Cross Code properly

imeach

I wouldnt suggest 'did you not see the truck' was overly helpfull. Youve obviously bought the 'can see silent things behind me' DLC which i havent splashed out for yet. My bad. 

sampez12
You started your post off with "Well that's a new one"

And then made the assumption that I've actually bothered to find your other previous posts (which I've just checked) multiple weeks ago and usually 1 reply so no, I haven't kept up with any of your complaints.

Couldn't tell you if it's a known issue, or if it's unique to you. I played a few games of solo since last being here (since you seem to think groundwar isn't blackout) and it's working just fine audio wise on my end. Vehicles sound like diesels next to my ear. choppers nice and loud.

Footsteps nice and loud. I have Astro A40s and I'm on PS4 and it was working fine. Guess you're pretty special.
TheGLORY

Studios