Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

in reply to MurkBeserk

Oh I'm sure the base weapons will be very few but the ones via supply drops will be massive, they've already set the tone for what will be with this series

Rivet_Skull
in reply to Goingdeep747

Here's another example that just happened.  I'm using a razorback. Kicking a$$. I'm on a 12 streak to start the game. I see a guy running. He doesn't see me. He s about 25 meters. So I start shooting. He reacts. I get 3 shots into him and he panic fires his SHOTGUN. I kill him. Then I fall over dead.. why? Because he was using the supply drop banshee...instantly I turn off the game.. I won't play again for a few days. I've hit my limit of .5kd teammates and 2kd enemies ...just because my kd is good doesn't mean I deserve to have to go 40 and 2 to win. I played 4 hours yesterday and about 1 today before the supply drop gun made me quit. And I had 3 total games where my ENTIRE TEAM minus myself weren't  negative.  The game has flaws. And I'd like those flaws to be addressed before I buy their next game.

gotsomestars Level 75
in reply to gotsomestars

Didnt played for a long time BO3...But does that mean you got killed for killing him just because he used a specific weapon?

Horrorman Level 75
in reply to Horrorman

The laser bullets continue to travel after you kill someone with that gun. Technically it’s a shotgun but it shoots slow traveling laser beams, blasts, or bursts like some Star Wars crap that never stop and I don’t think have a damage drop off, basically it enables kill trading. I guess it’s similar to in WW2 when you kill someone first that has a fire shotgun and you still die afterwards from burning 😂, it’s pure cancer. 

Brian Rooks
Brian25savannah Level 75
in reply to gotsomestars

@gotsomestars wrote:

Here's another example that just happened.  I'm using a razorback. Kicking a$$. I'm on a 12 streak to start the game. I see a guy running. He doesn't see me. He s about 25 meters. So I start shooting. He reacts. I get 3 shots into him and he panic fires his SHOTGUN. I kill him. Then I fall over dead.. why? Because he was using the supply drop banshee...instantly I turn off the game.. I won't play again for a few days. I've hit my limit of .5kd teammates and 2kd enemies ...just because my kd is good doesn't mean I deserve to have to go 40 and 2 to win. I played 4 hours yesterday and about 1 today before the supply drop gun made me quit. And I had 3 total games where my ENTIRE TEAM minus myself weren't  negative.  The game has flaws. And I'd like those flaws to be addressed before I buy their next game.

Man I can't even remember the last time I saw someone use the Banshee. Gotta be the absolute worst gun in the game. I got it a long time ago and think I played 1/4 of a game with it and thought "wow.......this thing sucks". lol

Now on the other hand, I love me some Razorback. Probably the best well rounded tried and true gun in the lot. A sight and fast mags are all you need for that jewel. 

I differ from most, because when I would have got killed from some dude in a panic "shot", I would be punishing him the whole rest of the game...........tea bags and all. 

Ive been playing a bunch of PUBG lately. But I have noticed ( recently ) when I jump in to play a few games of BO3, the other 11 players are abnormally horrible. And I mean the worst I've seen them in the 3 year cycle. Normally people get better as the game progresses, but I don't know what's going on now. Rare to find anyone going even........much less positive. It's crazy, and yes, can be very frustrating when my teammates are not killing anything but my buzz. 🤣🤣

Goingdeep747
in reply to Goingdeep747

Btw.. still no m14. Have bought the daily double and at least one rare every single day. This system is trash...

gotsomestars Level 75

Studios