Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

@BettySwollax wrote:

Little side note, kudos for cracking ability on thermal scope btw.. I struggle with it on anything other than titan.....

Thanks.  Thermals have almost become a staple for me on certain and especially, darker maps.  Jungle, Hacienda, Firing Range (night and day), Seaside (daytime) and Slums always Thermal.  Especially on HC.  Sure it cuts you peripheral vision some but it's so much easier (for me anyway) to find the hiders far away or the foreheads of the guys crouched behind the barrels and boxes when you can pick out that tiny spot of yellow against that dark green background to put your crosshairs on and squeeze one off.  The downside is there are a lot more Cold Blooded users in the HC world it seems.  That's where it gets dicey. 

Thermals are terrible on Icebreaker.  Faint Yellow on a White Background is not a good combination.

Good play all around! 

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

A few weeks back I ran a few matches with a couple of people from the forums, one of which haven’t seen in awhile. Hcdom and I was prepped to be humbled, luckily our styles seemed to work together and if I remember right we won all matches. 

I was concerned about connection since I am in Texas and one was in Florida can’t remember where the other person was from. All games felt pretty good except for the last game. I started out 2-16 was ready to walk but actually ended the match 25-22 and we got the win.

i found more satisfaction in that game than I would’ve had I gone 22-0 just for the comeback and the win. I was even saying in game that I was gonna have to jump out but I didn’t. Good communication just fun and multiple close games the way it should be.

have yourself a good one

MindSpazms Level 75

Florida...was it ego?  If so the times I've played with him connections don't seem to be a problem.  I'm in TN.

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Im_Old_School Level 75

Yep it was Ego and Phx I had to tell ph my old forum name it’s been that long. 🤪

MindSpazms Level 75

I knew you had gotten a PS4 but thought you had moved to Xbox.  I'll sent you a FR and put you back on my PS4 list.

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Im_Old_School Level 75

I have a few accounts and play on both systems.

I had let my PSN expire on 5 April because at that time they did not allow for us to change our gamer tags after stating that they would. Now I see that they are making it happen so I will renew my membership and change my gamer tag. Looks like somtime today they are giving us the ability to change our gamertags on PSN so I’ll be signing back on in the next few days 😎.

MindSpazms Level 75

Hello darkness my old friend

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Studios