Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Highlighted

Laughing on the outside, telling myself, "I've got to check my recent players list when I get done walking my dog."

I wouldn't have said that had I not seen you call yourself everything from a hillbilly to a redneck over the last 6 years .  

mygamertagsucks Level 75

I guess I could Always . Gif the file.

For those interested, I will provide A link to the picture that will take you offsite. It looks like the Blackout retards are trying to take over the  forums again. 

I need to apply to be a moderator. I don't do sh1t all day, either.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

I won't show up.

It's part of the hack...

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

Well, you don't need to, I've already got your information. Didn't you notice that Fountain Pen purchase on your credit card?

Sidenote- it has never taken so long to get a picture approved. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Can anyone confirm that my pic is viewable here on the Ace's Website?

I can't tell if only I can see it, it if everybody can see it. We could have actually had a real discussion about this, but the mods are asleep at the wheel, or so it would appear. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

@mygamertagsucks wrote:

Can anyone confirm that my pic is viewable here on the Ace's Website?

I can't tell if only I can see it, it if everybody can see it. We could have actually had a real discussion about this, but the mods are asleep at the wheel, or so it would appear. 

It's now visible both there and in the op.

the cake is a lie. the cake is a lie. the cake is a LIE.
Q39ESM Level 75

Thank you. I know it was a D move to post over there, but I needed to find a moderator, and went where they were. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75
Hi, I'm not familiar with how the forums are moderated...

But thanks for the feedback..

*Cracking opening few lines from a response*
BettySwollax
I just think when it comes to servers and connections in general.

There's not a real "good" way of going about it when you do get into parties especially in this day and age.

I'd say when parties first started becoming a thing especially on console it was mostly actually IRL friends so the chances of connecting to people in your area were vastly improved then as a few years went by gaming forums emerged.

I know starting in MW2 I started to mix in a fair amount of people I'd met online and usually (at the time the locations were as followed)

My group was typically Pennsylvania only and we matched against PA/Ohio/NY.

Then the Online friends became
PA,Virginia,North Carolina,California (X2),Ohio,Florida

And i'd IMAGINE the game searched lobbies via the party host and it seemed to be that way because connections definitely varied not only by the individuals host (mine was usually best for the entire lobby in general) but also location of the host had an affect on the party.

You still had the issues of some people just simply had poor connections in general and they could be 20mins down the road from you but be skipping around the lobby like they were located in Madagascar.

At least with console unless they implemented the ability to search through a server list that bested suited via Location/Ping they will always struggle to deal with parties these days who are usually mixed up with various locations and the game just seemingly spits parties into random servers.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

Playing advocat here what is your solution?

not allow teams to play in team based modes becuase it greatly effects to solo player?

or ask for mercenary mode?

parties can be friends and or families and they have no control over what server to go on. Should these parties be tucked to the side unless there is another party of similiar size playing the same game mode?

should the servers and the game be divided into geographical regions and if you don’t fit into said region you can’t party up?

for solo players yes ask for mercenary mode and then with that you can ask for geographic and connection restrictions. 

But imo anyone running solo in team based modes when you go against parties sometimes it’s good and sometimes it isn’t and the choice is yours either stay in that lobby or leave it.

we view this differently 

hope it gets better for you and have yourself a good one.

MindSpazms Level 75

Studios