Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

First, I just want to say this is not a post to bash parties. I firmly support the players who party up, and enjoy partying up with their friends. However, I had a game last night that was against a 4 man party, with a 3 man party on my team. When I noticed my ping had gone from 20-22ms, to 45-90ms, I pinged all players to see where they were from, because the game felt out of sync. 

I know I ramble, so I'll  very briefly explain what the symbols are for those unaware. The white rectangle near Chicago is an actual dedicated server that we were all connected to. The triangles are the players that are connected to the same IP address of the server I am playing on, and means they are in the same lobby as me. If a player is running a VPN, the triangles will show up in yellow, with a question mark on them. The circle that you see is a 331 mile radius, which is what the Call of Duty Profile on the router says is the absolute farthest distance from the server a player should be to be able to connect to that server. Look at this picture, and tell me, how many of those look to be within 331 miles? 

This is specific, constructive criticism of something that needs to change. If you're going to allow players to be dragged into a server they don't belong on, please find a way to keep the connections for those of us on the correct server crisp. This match was God-Awful, and reminded me of xbox360 days when I played on wifi for a month. These are the specific issues I am trying to get you to address.

If anybody wants to copy and paste the this on Reddit, feel free to do so. 

1932721255.png

mygamertagsucks Level 75
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to mygamertagsucks
Solution

Ran some HC Domination with @BettySwollax and one of his friends Sunday.  I'm in Central US, they are in UK.  My end ran find. No visible connection issues, coms were good.  They didn't indicate any weird connection stuff on their end.  We had a good hour and a half or so.  Finished 6 of 6 match wins.  The guy knows his way around Domination... 

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75
36 REPLIES 36

^^ Pic needs approvement. Smiley Happy

What do you think of how long will it last on reddit, if anyone copy and paste this? 5 mins or 10 +/-

stan laurel lol GIF

Horrorman Level 75

Bro, 10 minutes on Reddit is a lifetime. It will be gone in 3 min, tops.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

@mygamertagsucks wrote:

However, I had a game last night that was against a 4 man party, with a 3 man party on my team.  When I noticed my ping had gone from 20-22ms, to 45-90ms, I pinged all players to see where they were from, because the game felt out of sync. 

I was in the 4 man party.  Furthest from the White Triangle...

I don't like being pinged...  

THAT's what really happened to you!  Smiley LOL

I guess I'll just start sending you messages to see if you are on or not. 

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Im_Old_School Level 75

Well, I only got demolished because I was letting my nephew play while I watched the router info. . . Or, my controller broke on me mid-game, so you go lucky.... Or, if my teammates weren't trash, I would have slaughtered you guys, 

Or...

You're a hacker.

BTW, did I really play against you last night? Honest to God, I wasn't paying as much attention to the game as I was the ping indicator. 

BTW, the pic is really a neat airplane drawing I did from second grade. It has wings and everything. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

@mygamertagsucks wrote:

Well, I only got demolished because I was letting my nephew play while I watched the router info. . . Or, my controller broke on me mid-game, so you go lucky.... Or, if my teammates weren't trash, I would have slaughtered you guys, 

Or...

You're a hacker.

Oh so it's the "It was my Nephew" thing.  That's a new one.  Most of the time it's the Little Brother or the Neighbor kid!  Or...maybe I'm a hacker...

BTW, did I really play against you last night? Honest to God, I wasn't paying as much attention to the game as I was the ping indicator. 

I don't know...maybe. 

Ask your "Nephew" 

Probably not...

Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Im_Old_School Level 75

That was a pretty epic response, and much appreciated. 

BTW, my uncle said some hillbilly kept teabagging him after he got killed, so I'm leaning towards, yes, it was you, you filthy teabagging solo random. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

I forgot to ask; would somebody please post when/if the pic becomes viewable? Im not smart enough to log out and view it. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

@mygamertagsucks  schrieb:

I forgot to ask; would somebody please post when/if the pic becomes viewable? Im not smart enough to log out and view it. 

Picture is still in the dark.

married with children GIF

Horrorman Level 75
Highlighted

@mygamertagsucks wrote:

That was a pretty epic response, and much appreciated. 

BTW, my uncle said some hillbilly kept teabagging him after he got killed, so I'm leaning towards, yes, it was you, you filthy teabagging solo random. 

That actually does sound exactly like me so...the possibility it WAS me has increased exponentially.  Smiley LOL   

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Im_Old_School Level 75

Studios