Please Bring Back Target Finder in Black Ops 4.

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

@Hunterofbeasts wrote:

The op is just some dumb kid trolling, his other 3 posts tell it all! 

You got five posts and your commenting on someone else’s posts, LOL!

MurkBeserk Level 75

Lol, I was talking about quality not quantity. 

Hunterofbeasts

Yeah and you have no quality. No input on making the game fun. This game is going to be amazing, Thanks to the good part of the community and not toxic trolls like you. But yeah feel free to look at my posts. We're going to make this game great. You have litterally nothing to talk about. But me, because you have a small mind. Just wait till they listen and add this sight into the game.

Dark Ryu

@Hunterofbeasts wrote:

I pretty much disagree with most if not everything he said so far but if he wants to hype the game he can even though I have been trashing it myself. If he wants to request to bring certain attachments or scopes back, sure he can start a thread on that. Disagree with him if you like, attack the merits of the argument but don’t attack him solely for starting a thread on a subject  you don’t like. 

MurkBeserk Level 75

@MurkBeserk wrote:

@Hunterofbeasts wrote:

I pretty much disagree with most if not everything he said so far but if he wants to hype the game he can even though I have been trashing it myself. If he wants to request to bring certain attachments or scopes back, sure he can start a thread on that. Disagree with him if you like, attack the merits of the argument but don’t attack him solely for starting a thread on a subject  you don’t like. 

And like him I'll post what I like when I like within forum rules without some jerk who thinks he's the font of all cod knowledge telling me what is OK and not OK to post  

Hunterofbeasts

@Hunterofbeasts wrote:

@MurkBeserk wrote:

@Hunterofbeasts wrote:

And like him I'll post what I like when I like within forum rules without some jerk who thinks he's the font of all cod knowledge telling me what is OK and not OK to post  

Sure, you can trolll other members on a forum if you like, I can't stop you, go ahead and be that little b*tch with your 7 total posts and 1 like. We all know who the troll is here crying about what other peoeple are posting.

MurkBeserk Level 75

Ha, ha, your the only one crying about what people post! I just pointed out obvious trolling!

Hunterofbeasts

No the other guy is right. You have yet to contribute anythig about the topic. You just have no life but talk about others on here. I posted this on reddit and many other posts that have more likes over there than here. So say what you'd like. By all your responses I can tell you always had a bad experice with that sight and you thought you can get your revenge on a Target Finger user. Ha. 

Dark Ryu

Lol, are you @makoshark in disguise ? 

Hunterofbeasts

irrelevant to topic.

Dark Ryu

Studios