People teaming up in Solo Blackout

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Ive seen it recently too. I dropped into an area with a few people and was able to hide to allow them to fight it out before picking off the last person but as I watched, a duo looted the area and left together on a ATV in a solo match.

There needs to be a way of reporting such behavior the same as there is for stream sniping

Flemo42

Not just solos. I have ran into full quads in duos. Caught them all flying in the same chopper then someone hit em with a rocket and got a quad kill. They all had the same clan tag [1fam]

I-Mayhem00-I

This why I'm taking a break from it because all the cheating. There no point of playing if people just like to cheat

I only play this for blackout not zombies or multiplayer because they are boring 

chrishmmm
This is why we can't have nice things.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

http://imgur.com/gallery/DRqwgh3

This is unfair because i was trying do the hat challenge.but ID really upset about this you got worry about people team up in solo.why can't they just go to duals not solo 

chrishmmm
It's pathetic. People have done this for years in Free For All.

In MW2 you couldn't find a fair match of FFA because in every lobby people would be boosting for a Nuke or whatever. Couldn't find a 1v1 Cagematch lobby without some squeaker asking if you wanted to do "headshots".

Not sure why people think cheating like this is OK. If you cheat to earn something, did you really earn it?
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

No you don't earn from it because no point of cheating. I like the game but this not fun when you cheat.

It like play the game normal because practice makes you perfect. But not cheating! 

People that cheat have no skills

chrishmmm

This is problem is becoming very common and needs to stop ast is very annoying and so blatant

if we can see it then Treyarch must see it, and they must take action NoW!

before people start to abandon the game 

Andye190567

Yea it sucks because you don't know if they going get big group in solo plus you don't know if they going  triple team on you or double team 

chrishmmm

This mode is set up based on The Hunger games.  In the movies, people would make alliances and would take on people together.  Nothing fair about it.  Just survival.  I don't do it as I play mostly alone, but I say adapt, improvise and overcome.  It's just another challenge to get past.

Snoopy0211

Studios