Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I like your way of thinking.  It seems like your suggesting it be more of a "reputation." type stat.   One way I could see that working is if the stat gets to low via drop outs then they are not allowed to que up for a set time period.  That would certainly lower the rate of drop outs I would think.   I was thinking as far as my idea goes maybe a better way to go about doing it would be to use bots to fill squads or take the place of drop outs than reinverting people into other squads.

brandonblastermaster
in reply to brandonblastermaster
Bots aren't a bad idea...but how do you exactly program to not be "god tier" but yet still useful and be able to comprehend what's going on it. Have you ever seen the bots that replace players in CS? They are borderline T-pose characters.

FIFA has a DNF Multiplier for coins so if you keep finishing matches the multipliers goes up and once you quit a match it'll drop down to the lowest %. The game doesn't search for opponents in that manner it's a cluserf*uck of a ELO system that makes little to no sense.

But a Did Not Finish % isn't difficult to track other games have had a way of tracking it so surely you could match people that way there's going to be way more people who back in the community vs those who stay so they'd just keeping feeding into eachothers horrible experiences
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

I had the worst luck with teamates today.  Idk what the hell it was, but pretty much every match today I had players dropping before deploy or after with out even waiting to see if our team makes the redeploy time.   I think some is rage quitting over getting killed when trying to take someone else out and losing all of their gear, and some may just not want to be waiting around for the redeploy.

brandonblastermaster

No people quit because when you land some were and somebody is were you land you have no reason to know their there and you have no gun and no armor you can't go against them i quitted like that because people were cheating and they land befor you can even get to the place you decided to land at and then your dead because you can't even get to a gun and that stuff makes me mad stop cheating

ThatsDved36

@brandonblastermaster wrote:

I have been seeing more of this recently from people rage quiting over getting killed, they think we are bad teamates/players, or for a variety of other reasons.  I get it if you start another round, and then you have to drop because it takes longer than you expected and you have something you have to go do.   It gets frustraiting tho when you get dropped to a team of three or less right off the bat, or at any point really when your team is still in it and you have a chance to redeploy.   I get stuck as a team of one from time to time as well.  I'm thinking rather than penalize people for dropping let people be able to que up and get put in mid game.   Maybe make it so when a new circle starts it automatically redistributes players whose teamates have left to new teams to keep teams full and even.  I.E.  If all my teamates where to die in Hot Pursuit except myself.  Then they all quit instead of waiting to see if they get to redeploy so its just me left on the team.  Then If I make it to the next circle I get added on to another random team with less than for players still in the team.   Kind of like after you die when you get the option to spectate.  It would add you to the team roster so you can hear the team audio and see where they are in map.   

I don't agree with penalizing for backing once the final circle has hit and there are no more respawns but quitting up to that point defeats the whole purpose of playing Hot Pursuit (or other respawn modes).  Just play regular Quads at that point where you can quit once you die.

Darthdad969

Well maybe if you didn't swarm on people before they could get a gun to fight back they wouldn't quit early im not going to stay in a game when i can't fight back ain and simple

ThatsDved36

If you are talking about when redeploying is available alot of times you have to rely on your teamates, and hope they are in a calmer area inside the circle when you redeploy.   It also helps if they have two guns with a good amount of ammo, and they are willing to part with one of the guns to give to you.  So your not just stuck with a ***** gun like the pistol just hoping to come across a decent gun.   Even then your not gonna be able to find much if any attachments for it later in the game.  Unfortunately you don't see this alot and even with quads players still seem to be out for themselves rather than being team players.   I am more about the team if my teamates are up and have better guns/equipment it betters my chance of winning. 

This also comes into play in the initial deploy if you land and start looting right in close quarters with teamates.  Odds are not everyone is going to get a good set up right off the bat unless there happens to be a loot crate there, or you take out other players early and they have a decent amount of stuff to loot.   In those cases people are going to take what they want/need and then let the other teamates have the leftovers.   I have had several games where I struggle because Im not finding as good of stuff as my teamates.  Then I still end up looting/scrounging for whatever I can find and my teamates have all ready started moving out of the area.       

I do see your point and I have experienced it thus I hardly land inside the big named areas like Aray,Fracking Tower, Asylum,ect.  So I would suggest as a normally do if you watch my streams/videos to land on roofs and outside the major areas.  I have also seen people get down fast and grab guns and start shooting and killing people that are still in the air, or during redeploying.   I think that is a load of crap, but at the same time I hate it when people redeploy and land behind me when they have the mx9 and take me out when I have a full load of stuff on me because I havent been killed yet.   It just means you have to be fast, and be smart about where you land or be able to make a quick escape.  

brandonblastermaster

Studios