Operation liberation complete

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

randomnade76
5 REPLIES 5

randomnade76

i have finally liberated my xbox hard drive of this ***** . its not because the game is vad and micro transactions duck ass

randomnade76

Thanks for letting us know 

And it only took you 3 posts to do it too lol

imeach

Man my cell phone is terrible for this site it just sends blanks when i try to write a message 

Anyway point being im rid of BO4 for a bit gone back to IW and WW2 this games mechanics suck ass from the aim assit to tje spawns terrible game now tje cut and paste BO3 supply drops nice 1 treyarch you SUCK good game.though juat plays like a broken flick book

randomnade76
Highlighted

Dude, even though I completely agree with your assessment of Treyarch, and the way they have mismanaged this game at every given possibility; there's a time to just say your piece and move on. Even though I agree with what you're saying, the fact of the matter is, it just doesn't matter. That's not a jab at you by any means, it's simply an assessment of how the whole community seems to have been given the middle finger from the devs and, unfortunately, Activision. 

There's always the whole "don't blame the devs, it's Activision telling them to do xyz" argument; as well as the "it's the devs being greedy, Activision isn't to blame for xyz (xyz, for me, is the implementation of new guns being placed behind RNG: Hats off to everyone responsible that epic fail btw)." But, here's the thing: Activision is the publisher. Activision has a huge presence here, even if Treyarch doesn't view the forums. Activision is, ultimately, responsible for handling the community. Activision is here, with a presence, and knows our collective thoughts on the issue (my God, if they don't, this company is in a worse way than I thought). Activision could, ultimately, force the devs to just put the guns behind a contract, or make them earnable as opposed to being RNG. Activision, thus far, hasn't seemed to care. Yes, I used the word Activision a lot. Anybody with half a brain knows that I am doing this for a purpose. I don't make posts placing blame lightly. Activision, I wish you would wake up, and relay more of the messages from here, to the devs. There are so many of us here that refuse to use Reddit based on the subjective guidelines in place over there, so we are relying on you to do your job, and pass on the thoughts of this community, to that community. No way in hel am I taking the time to think through a post, compose a post in a thoughtful, and respectful manner, while including evidence of my claims made in my post, only to have it taken down for "adding nothing of value" to the conversation. 

So, TLDR; You're just wasting your time posting negative views about the game unless you have proof of your claim. You posted your thoughts, and youre entitled to that, and encouraged to do so. Just don't expect it to mean anything of significance in the long run. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Studios