No quad or solo mode for blackout. Im all the way in south Africa. Anyone info welcomed

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

It's not their fault there aren't enough people in your region to play all 3 modes.

TheFreakinMitchell

There is basically only Quads available now, since they took away solos now.  Duos exist, but no one plays it, so you can't load into a server.  The only way you can play solos now is to go into custom games, but none of that crap counts, so why bother?  BRING BACK SOLOS!  Way to make an unpopular game even worse! 

Hawkaida

I'm not sure if anybody actually addressed "why" there are so few modes for places like South Africa, so that's all I'm here to post.

In places with lower player counts, fewer modes exist. This is an attempt to round up everybody in one playlist. I'm not saying it is the right thing to do, and I'm most definitely not standing up for Treyarch, as I feel they have approached multiplayer with very little care this year, but there's not much they can do if there aren't enough people playing the game. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

I hate black ops 4 becaise of 5his shiiii cant ply solos dups or quads only stupid alkatraz wtf fix this shif

Highlighted

Don't get the option to change between solo, duo and quads since update 7/012019.

Yodes71
You live under a rock dude stfu and go play fortnite hahah

Bro I'm still getting this problem and it gets me upset everytime, because I paid 60usd for a game and I can only play solo in that game. I actually stopped playing black ops 4 all together and started playing pubg. What a waste of money!!!

Triniassasins

Just wait until something like this happens to you know it alls, then we'll see who pi55es in their pants and throws their toys. 

Spamjack

Hi it’s not just in South Africa I am in the Caribbean and have the same problem since the last update no Quads or Solo only Duos. Probably a bug in the update I hope they are working on a fix.

sejo0411

Here In Medellín, Colombia the same. Some friends with the same ISP and location can access to SOLO and QUADS playlist, but other like me cannot.

tynchorc

Studios